👄leo👄

Tessas pov- i was so exited to move! the cops had called us saying that we should stay in spain for another week and call us again Monday. it's all over the news and people are like freaking out and now people know our business! i'm so mad 😡 about the whole thing! how did people find out about the whole drama! i didn't tell the news either did Team 10! it's like the story of the month though so whatever. i was talking about the house 🏡 today with Emilio and he's like jealous 😒 because of my friend who lives here! i hang out with him once and a awhile yes but i don't like do anything with him. later today i'm taking Reina to the park with Leo. that's his name BTW! lol 😂 whatever!

*text between Leo and Tessa*

Leo- are you ready?

tessa- yep 👍🏻 i'm getting Reina into the car 🚗.

leo- 👌🏻

Alissa's pov- Emilio is jealous 😒 and it not a good 😊 look 👀 on him. i'm going to try to talk to him while Tessa is gone with Leo.
Me- HEY EMILIO!
Emilio- what?
*i pull Emilio into my bedroom, then I sit him down on a chair and me on the bed.*
Alissa- you're jealous! 😆
Emilio- really Alissa🙄
Alissa- really, Emilio your cute and all but Jealously is not a good look on you!😝
Emilio- I know😞, but they hangout all the the time!
Alissa- they have been best friends since preschool! Me, Leo, and Tessa have been friends since preschool!
Emilio- that makes me feel better, but... I have to leave....
Alissa- WHAT?!
Emilio- me my brother and Rubeñ are going on a tour for a year.....
Alissa- I COULD SLAP YOU RIGHT NOW!!! YOU HAVE A BABY AND YOUR GIRLFRIENDS CRAZY EX IS ON THE LOOSE!!! FOR GODS SAKES EMILIO!!! Honestly.... Emilio..... I would dump you...... And she might do that....
Emilio- I'm trying so hard to get out of it but I can't!
Alissa- you better tell her.....
Leo's PoV- I love Tessa, she so cute and funny and ugh no words can describe my love for her. I know that Tessa has a daughter but I can raise her as my own. She can forget about Emilio! I'm going to ask her if she will date me....
Leo- hey....... Tessa?
Tessa- what?
Leo- will you go out with me?
Tessa- ummmm..... Leo? I have a boyfriend!
*suddenly Leo approaches Tessa and starts kissing her, then he go's to far and Tessa is trying to pull away but it's too late! Leo has his hands all over her and is whispering stuff in her ear.*
Tessa- EMILIO!!!!
*tessa try's to yell for Emilio or someone but no one comes and it happened, you know what*
Tessa's PoV- oh no! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! I ran away crying, I grabbed Reina and left I ran to my car and as I looked behind me Leo had a smile across ear to ear. When I got in the car and buckled in Reina I locked the car doors and cried. I'm called Emilio, because I couldn't drive, I was shaking with fear and disbelief. Had he just ra- ra-, I can't even say the word!
Emilio- hey babe!😍
Me- baby help me! *shes still crying and shaking well on the phone*
Emilio- what happened?!
Me- Leo.... He.... He.... Rap-
*end of phone call*
A couple of minutes later Emilio has gotten to the park. Leo has left by then and was gone. Reina was asleep and Emilio took me out of the car.
Emilio- baby come here, are you okay?! Do you feel fine?! It's okay Tessa! TESSA WAKE UP!!!
Hahahahah lol I'm sorry for all of that and the cliffhanger! Anyways today's shoutout go's to.... rachaelw2004 THANKS FOR BEING A SAVAGE!!!! Remember to be apart of the SAVAGE squad al you have to do is...
1.Comment "Done"
2. Vote on the chapters
3. DAB ON HATERS!!
4. Get the shoutout!!!