🙅🏻Being alone...🙅🏻

Tessas PoV- As we all got in the uber I caught Emilio looking at me. I immediately blushed. He was really cute and all but I don't know if I'm ready for a relationship yet. *Skip the rest of the car ride* As we took our seats I sat next to Erika and out of the corner of my eye i see one of the twins sit next to me, I hope and pray that it's Ivan. But it's not, it's Emilio.
Emilio's PoV- I have a feeling when I'm around Tessa, that I can't explain. I looked at Ivan and he stared at Erika. "Su amor con Erika?!" (Your in love with Erika) " Tel vez." (Maybe) he said. "We don't understand what your saying all we got was Erika. me and Ivan realised that's everyone was starring at us. "Hahahahaha" they all said in unison while other people "oooooooo!" I laughed to myself a little. "OW!" Que demonios!" (Wth) Ivan punched me! Little B***h!
Ivan's PoV- I hit him because it was embarrassing, I did like Erika, she was cute energetic and fun, but my brother had to say something so I hit him. Lol
*After dinner*
Tessa's PoV- After dinner we all went to the grove, we hung out there for awhile not knowing what to do, so Jake, Erika, Nick, and everyone else went home. I wanted to stay to get some cute photos of the grove. Emilio stayed with me. We took pictures till we saw a man in a black hoodie reveal himself as my Ex Alex. Emilio looked a little worried about what was going to happen, Alex took off the hood to his hoodie and said in the most creepiest voice ever... " Hey Tessa" he looked at me "what do you want Alex" I said "I want you" he said back. I immediately looked at Emilio and he could see the worry in my face as he came closer he reached out to grab me. Emilio pushed him back and said "you shouldn't do that" they started to fight, I tried to call someone but Alex knocked Emilio down and whacked my phone out of my hand. I ran away as fast as I could but I realised I was wearing heels I slipped them off and ran. Alex then walked into the ally and disappeared into the darkness. I ran back to Emilio as I as him lie in pain. I cried. I couldn't help it. I couldn't find my phone, he must have took it. Crap I thought. I went over on the ground and I brought Emilio's head on my lap. He didn't say anything. He got up and we walked, he fell. I went back to the ground and hugged him because I was so upset. I found my phone, it was cracked and I had to get my phone fixed but I managed to call and uber home.
Emilio's PoV- As she hugged me I felt warmth and happiness because she hugged me, I wanted to tell her it was okay but i couldn't speak. My leg hurt like crap and then I heard her on her phone. She was calling an uber home. She then came back over to me and hugged my head and cried. I was in so much pain but I hugged her back and she later there and cried into my shoulder. I will not let her be alone anymore.
Hello Savage squad!! Today I'm going to be shouting out my homie Aw_kaurora congrats for her she's amazing so go check out her stories and you all know that if u just leave a comment on my chapter you will get entered in my shoutout list!! Anyways ITS EVERYDAY BRA PEACE!!