👎Terrible week👎

Tessa's PoV- today my sister Jennifer was coming to be a part of team 10. I have been waiting for this moment for a very long time. I just really hope that Jennifer will like Emilio! Jennifer and I are really good dancers. Jennifer is coming because I offered her to dance at the dance school I dance at. But also because I was on FaceTime with her once and Ivan Saw me talking to Jennifer, and after the FaceTime call he said that girl is cute who is she. I replied saying that was my sister Jennifer and he said he had an immediate crush on her. I added Jennifer into the team 10 group chat. Jennifer is coming today so hopefully I Ivan and her will get together. Jake has added chance into the team 10 group chat I'm so mad at him he knows what has happened. I am of course mad but chance text the group chat saying that he is sorry for everything that he's done and all the trouble that he caused. Chance texted to the group chat and said he has a girlfriend now and that he would wish to be a part of the team 10 because he will never do anything like that again. I text him back to chance and said I was cool with him and that me and him could be friends. Emilio really didn't like my response to chances text but Emilio learned to forgive him and now he's moving in when Jennifer moves in! 😃 i'm so excited to have two new people move in with us and be apart of the FAM.
Emilio's PoV- I can't believe this! Tristan and Anthony are winning the post that Jake Paul posted on our team 10 official Instagram account. I tallied up the people and only a couple people voted for Temilio! I'm so mad but I don't wanna get mad at Tessa because she never agreed to do this. Even though she reassured me that when actually be a date it would just be them going to get lunch or something I'm still mad. Tessa kisses my cheek and I push her away, what's wrong Tessa says.
Tessa- are you in a bad mood
Emilio- everyone is going for Tristan and Anthony nobody is voting for us
Tessa- really Emilio I told you that it would just be us going to Lunch doesn't matter who wins.
Emilio- I know but it's stupid that nobody is voting for us even though we are couple and they know!
Tessa- so why are you getting mad at me! I really didn't even agree to this Jake posted it and I said I really don't care because it was just us going to lunch. me and you have real dates that mean something but I don't like Tristran And Anthony I mean I like them as friends, but I like you with something more.
Emilio- i'm just really upset right now can you leave please
Tessa- fine! What do I have to do to get you in a good mood! I reassure you I do everything I possibly can but you're always so stubborn! Fine I'll leave but listen if anybody else wins is just going to be a friendly dinner!
Emilio- whatever
Tessa's PoV- I can't believe Emilio would say something like that I would never cheat on him I hope he knows that. Anyways I give him two hours to relax when I go back down there. He was sitting on the couch. he's literally almost crying to himself I feel bad and I tap his shoulder. I feel Him Grab me for a hug.
Emilio- i'm so sorry *he said shaky*
I climb over the couch and cuddle with him. He's hugging me crying saying he's so sorry. I look at his blue ocean eyes and I tell him that it's okay. I said let's go and watch a movie there is one that just came out. It was fun at the movies you forgive me and we came back home we were home in my bed and cuddle for the rest of the night watching The Office.
Jakes PoV- I learned horrible news last night, Alex is trying to kidnap Tessa. I found out from somebody I told to look up something to Alex without him knowing. My boy he's a technology person his name is Kade. I'm going to have a meeting with the rest of the team 10 members except for Tessa because I don't want her to worry.
*Meeting*
Me- Alright you guys so you all know Kade hooked up a small microphone in Alex's Hair right?
Everyone- Yes!
Me- so we picked up Alex talking to a bunch of guys saying....
Erika- What?!
AJ- what?!
Emilio and Ivan- COME ON WHAT?!
Me- that... That....
Nick- come on!
Tristan- Dude for real!
Me- H... He's going to
Lucas- he's going to want JAKE!
Marcus- for real jake!!
Me- he's going to attempt to kidnap her...
Everyone- OMG!!!!!
Emilio- *Starts to cry*
Ivan- * hugs Emilio*
Me- We can't tell her! It will put more stress on her.
Everyone- yep I agree!
Emilio- *stops crying and looks jake right in the Eyes* we have to protect her. I don't care what we have to do but I need her you need her we all need Tessa.
Jennifer's PoV- I knocked on the door 3 times before I got an answer from my homie TESSA I screamed! We hugged for about 2 minutes. Then her boyfriend came over to her and who I was. I put my stuff down as I saw his twin Ivan come out.
Ivan- who is this?!
Me- a girl who more savage then both of you combined.
Tessa- ooooooooooohhhhhhhh!!!!!!
Me- yo! Why's your face do pink? Your Emilio right Tessa's boyfriend?
Emilio- yes, and my face is pink because I fell and I hit my head on the floor.
Me- okay?
Tessa- Come on I want to show you were my room is and meet everyone!

What will happen to Tessa?!
Will she find out?!
I don't know?!
ITS EVERY DAY BRA!!! PEACE!!💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
1032 words!
Shoutout/ temilioshipper18
How to get shoutout/ just leave a comment on my recent chapter!