😞Legit stuck in the middle of nowere😞

Jake PoV- OH MY GOD!!! No this is not happening!
Emilio- WHAT THE!!
Kade- yo!
Tessa- plz work
Me- I CANT
Everyone was freaking out so I called chance and Anthony and my mom and tried but no signal. Tessa and everyone tried until Tessa broke Down into tears. Emilio hugged her but she pushed him away and for out of the car. She stood in front of the car crying and yelling out
WHY ME!!!!
Emilio's PoV- I hugged Tessa but she pushed me away and ran out the truck. I felt so bad for her. I gave her 2 minutes of me time and then I got out of the truck...
Me- hey, Tessa
Tessa- go away please Emilio
Me- no Tessa your hurt and I'm Emilio I'm supposed to make you feel better.
Tessa- I know but Were STUCK HERE IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WERE WITH A BROKEN DOWN TRUCK! NO ONE TO CALL!!! We should just call our life happy and be pioneers who FIGHT NATIVE AMERICANS FOR THEIR FRICKEN BEAVER POO!!!
Me- holy..... Your really hot when your mad
Tessa- omg Emilio theirs something wrong with you 😝
Me- I'm not crazy it's just that I'm crazy about you, whenever I feel your sad I'm sad and I want to help, but sometimes I can't! And I want to make you feel happy so happy you don't know. If I had three wishes it would be for Tessa to be happy no matter what, Tessa I love you and I hope you know that I never will stop loving you.
Tessa's PoV- I felt like a bunch of romantic angels just screamed HES A KEEPER!!!!!!  Is that weird? Nope ok. Me and Emilio and Ivan got the backseat. I sat with them both holding on to each of my hands. I felt safe around Emilio and Ivan. Jake and Kade took the back of the truck. I slept with the Martinez twins holding me while I thought about life with Emilio.
Shoutout) Savage_5168
How to get a shoutout) just leave a comment on my recent chapter