😖Going home/not😖

Emilio's PoV- in the morning I left to go try to find a signal. I got out of the truck and everyone was still sleeping. Then I heard a car door slam.
Tessa- HEY!!! I CAUGHT YOU RED HANDED!!!
Me- oh yea sorry... I was trying to find a signal.
Tessa- I'm coming with. It's ok I left a note saying we'd be back in about 3 hours or so.
Me- ok
I held her hand the entire way as we walked along the pathway. Then, she got a call from Erika. Tessa had a signal and she spoke to Erika. They had a long conversation and Tessa said that she would be home as soon as possible. We soon found a local restaurant on the side of the road then we got into town. From there we had signal and we went back we knew the way. We grabbed Jake and Kade, and Ivan. and we all walked together to the local restaurant. We walked back with gas cans in our hands and filled the truck up with gas and was happy to go home.
*At home*
We were greeted by many different emotions some worried some happy and some a little angry that we didn't answer there calls.
Tessa's PoV- I got a call soon after, from my friend saying he saw the Martinez twins and would like them to try out for the USA soccer team! OMG THE NEWS WAS KILLIN ME!! So I was going to tell him but this happened......... I got a text from someone saying that they new me from high school. They new what classes I had and what my name was. She said her name was Alexa! I new her! I love Alexa! She was so nice and funny, sweet and helpful! She got my number because of Jen and how she gave it to her. Me and her are meeting at her house tomorrow so that we can catch up! Yay! Can't wait!
*at Alexa's house*
Me- hey Alex-----
She pulled me into her house and through me on the floor. She was Alexa and I new that. But she was hurting me?!
Me- Alexa what are you doing!
Alexa- I was always jealous of you! But you crossed the line little girl!!
Me- what did I do to you!!
Alexa- you get every boy! And.... EMILIOS MINE!
Me- what?
Alexa- I moved to Catalonia, Spain when I was 16. Then he had to leave to Las Vegas. He never broke up with me though! Then one day he texted me while I was on my way to see him. That he has moved in and that he hopes we can still be friends! He broke my heart then I heard from my new boyfriend Alex! That you and Emilio are together. I was furious and now that you destroyed my Emilio and Now ALEX!!! I'm going to keep you and take you from Emilio.
* end of her conversation*
I started crying and crying. I didn't answer her then I saw a man come out from behind. It was Alex........... He cupped his hand around my face and grabbed me by my head and trough me into the basement. He tied me up agony a pole and went upstairs. Little did they know I had my phone. But couldn't get it out of my pocket. Then suddenly Alex came down stairs smiling at me he untied me and told me to put a dress on and that he wanted me to cook dinner. I said no and he gave me a disgusted look. He untied me and put me on the bed, he then took off my clothes and forced the dress on me. He told me if I didn't get dinner done and the dishes cleaned and the floor scrubbed by 12:00 that I would get punished. I was scared and as he left I sat and cried. Then I remembered I still have my phone! I called Emilio and he was balling he said that he's coming. The app that we use to find each other told me were I was. I talked to him and told Emilio that he had hit me and I was black and blue in the stomach. Then he started to cry more.
Emilio- I love you💕, don't give up we are an hour away!
Me- ok love you bye.
We hung up then about an hour later Alex came down stairs, I hid my phone so he wouldn't find. Then I heard the car pull up....
JoshieandAaron14
How to get a shoutout) just leave a comment on my recent chapter