🎉Happy birthday Emilio🎉

Tessa's PoV- *day of leaving*
He's out of the hospital and he's in crutches,
Tessa/ I love you babe
Emilio/ I love you too
I hugged him then everyone else and then went back to Emilio and kissed him i couldn't help it. I loved him. You guys are probably wondering how are u going to talk to them, they are Spanish?! Well I've studied day and night for this trip and I can just look it up is I need anything. The flight was boring and not anything like a great start to the Vacation. I then had my best friend who lived in Barcelona because he was trying out to be a soccer player for Barcelona. He took me too the house and they were so nice.
Mother- aloha
Me- Aloha!
Rebecca- hey, I'm Rebecca, I don't speak good English but I can can speak some.
Me- Está bien he aprendido algunas? ( it's ok I learned some)
Rebecca- Oh, Dios mío, es tan genial quien te enseñó Emilio ( Oh my god that's so cool who taught you cEmilio?!)
Mom- Oh, Dios mío, eso es tan aliviante que ahora puedo hablar contigo en español y no usar lo poco que sé de los gemelos ( Oh my god that's so relieving so now i can talk to you in spanish and not use the little i know from the twins)
Me- no Mrs. Martinez
* after 3 hours of planning*
Emilio's PoV- I missed her. I missed her so much. It had only been a couple minutes though. But my birthday was coming up. I understood though why she had to go back home. Alex. Sí I understood.
* after weeks and weeks of planning and worrying about Tessa*
I was doing the try not to cry challenge and it was my birthday today. Tessa wouldn't be there. 😱😧😭. Then, as we started to watch the army men come home and surprise their family I looked to my arm because Ivan was punching it. He looked at me then at Tessa.......
*Emilio starts crying*
Emilio- TESSA!!
*tessa starts crying*
Tessa- EMILIO!!!
Then as she try's to jump in my arms she falls to the ground and is bleeding...........................
What will happen?!
What do you want to happen?!
Ideas in the comments?!
Shoutout(Jen_lovestemilio
How to get shoutout( just leave a comment on my recent chapter.