👬Twins👬

Emilio's PoV-  I have never believed in love at first sight till i saw her. A beautiful girl with brown hair and beautiful brown eyes that sparkled as they caught the sunlight. she must of noticed i was starring at her because she blushed and  looked down at the floor. Mierda [shit]  I thought. Ivan punched me in the arm, signaling for me to focus on the people who were coming to greet me. i hugged a boy named Tristan. i think that was his name?

                     Ivan's PoV-  I saw him starring. its funny when Emilio falls in love, he gets all defensive about the girl, and he drools.,i punch him in the arm to signal him to stop starring and that it was making her feel weird. Me and Emilio had to of course stay in Tessa's room. they moved a bunk bed into Tessa's room. I put all my stuff on the top bunk and started to set out the sheets when Mr. i'm so in love with the girl were moving  in with comes in. " Estoy enamorado" [ im in love] Emilio says. " Lo se" [ i know] i said in a dumb face. then, when things couldn't get worse for Emilio, Tessa walks in!

                 Emilio's PoV-  As i saw Tessa walk in i couldn't help but go up to her. " te quiero va a ser mi novia" [ i love you will you be my girlfriend] " Jesus" Ivan whines. Tessa doesnt understand good.

                Tessa's PoV-  As i came in i was greeted by Emilio but in spanish? " te quiero va a ser mi novia? Ivan laughed and whined JESUS! they were of course talking about me so i just shruged and walked to Ivan to help him. * 3 weeks later* Jake booked us a reservation at some fancy restaurant so I got ready and I couldn't find anything to wear! So I called in Erika and she picked the perfect outfit out for me 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

 * 3 weeks later* Jake booked us a reservation at some fancy restaurant so I got ready and I couldn't find anything to wear! So I called in Erika and she picked the perfect outfit out for me 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Little did I know that I wasn't supposed to wear heels.....
Hello Savage Squad!! Today I'm shouting out kukiiceskater shes my best friend is amazing and she's the Martinez twin cousin. No lie if u guys need anything for proof I will get that for u. But anyways you all know that all u have to do is leave a comment and you are immediately in my list for a shoutout so go and do that. But anyways ITS EVERY DAY BRO PEACE!!!!