+Fireflies//Vikklan+

REMINDER:

Don't play the music video yet! I'll tell you when during this one-shot. Thank you and enjoy! 😉

===========================

Vikk's POV

 I like Lachlan, no, I love him. I need to tell him today. But, what happens if he rejects me? oh god... well he has to know anyways.

 I told him to meet me by the fountain in the park, today at 11 night. Which is right now.I spotted him sitting on the fountain looking up in the sky which is clouded with millions and billions of stars it was a great view, but his looks are the greatest view to me.

 He saw me from the corner of his blue eyes. He smiled "Hey Vikk!" he greeted me with he's accent. I smiled nervously and came up to him. "I-I need to t-tell you something L-Lachy..." I stutter from my mouth. He was now filled with concern and curiosity "What is it?" He asks. I took a deep and look down to my feet. "I l-like you Lachlan" I tell him. He didn't respond he just stared at me in shock.

I knew this was a bad idea

 I quickly turned around and fast-walked my way to the streets. I felt tears form in my eyes as I quickly walk away from Lachlan. Before I turned my fast-walk to a quick run, he finally realizes that I was escaping him. He ran and followed me, but I was much faster. He ran and yelled my name, but ignored it and never turned back.

Of course he doesn't feel the same

 Tears flew out of my eyes as I ran, until I was out of sight from him. I slowed down my running to lessen the chance of tripping or falling to the ground.

It's all my fault 

 I told myself things that I wouldn't say before. I walked 'til I ended up in a certain place.

Lachlan's POV

 I wasn't able to catch up to him. I was desperate to find him. I liked him, no, I loved him. I looked everywhere that he could be. All the places he loves. I even asked the employees there. No sight of him, no Vikk here or there. I took a sigh and was about to give up, but something hit me. 'The first place we met! Of course!' I told my self. I ran to a hill with a few trees, flowers and some fireflies, since it was nigh already. I went pass some few trees to find a area, and it made my heart turn into pieces (like undertale??).

 Vikk was crying near a river that flowed calmly,we used to swim there when we were kids. Trees danced in the cool breeze of the air. Flowers bloomed around him. As some fireflies flew and danced in the night sky, a few on the soft leaves or on the petals of the flower and others were forming a bright flickering crown on his head. They don't seem bothered or threatened at his or my presence they were understanding and calm. As he shed tears, sniffed and let the fireflies do their thing. It made him look so innocent and hurted at the same time. 

 I slowly and quietly walked over him. Fireflies also started forming a crown as they tangled them selves, and rested on my blonde hair.

 I placed a hand on his shoulder, but he shoved it off. I wasn't going to give up that easily. I sat beside him and carried him onto my lap. He was pretty light. He didn't lean on me nor push back. He just kept on sobbing on his cheeks. I wiped the tears and said "Please, don't cry Vikk" I pleaded, but he wouldn't. I sighed and used a finger under his chin to look at me. "I like you too..." I tell him in a soft voice. He didn't believe me though.

 3rd person View (play the vid now)

(Ok first let's just say the music are from the fireflies the vocals are from Lachlan and Vikk.. ok? Your welcome)