10 days of 10 deaths//Sad song-shot

Another update, be happy (or not cuz this is a sad). This is a FULL sad one. Hold dem tears back, fam, you most likely will cry.

Type: Sad. Death.

Ship/s: Skylox, MunchingUniverse, SetoSolace, Crundee (idk, I'm doing it, cuz FUK IT Idk if I ship this rlly), Merome, Vikklan, Poofless, Noochzahhutt (I fukin' ship it, plz don't hate meh), Keneco (plz don't kill me), Doubdil40 (idfk, I found some tweet in google about it).

Warnings: Sad. May make u cry. Death. Trigger warning.

Words: 1100+

================================

Day 1 -Merome-

 "You and I.." Jerome whispers, tears falling from his cheeks. Mitch layed limp, with a arrow on his chest. As the hunger games' fireworks started sparking in the sky.

 "...We're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the Sky..." he added, looking at his dead best friend, who he had a crush on. This hunger games, was the last hunger games he would play, without his Benja.

 'I would take a shot for you' 

Day 2 -Doubdil40-

 "...With you I'm alive..." Bodil remembers, when Double pushed him away from the falling solid metal. And instead crushed him instead. The most horrible thing that would ever happen to him.

 "...Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide..." tears pricking his eyes. Then slowly fall onto his cheeks. Just remembering the last smile he saw from Double.

'I'll take the weight from your arms off you'

Day 3 -MunchingUniverse-

 "...So stop time right here, in the moonlight..." Tyler sang. It was a night. Tyler , sat, crying, under the moon, the reflected light shimmering under him. He looked down, at the lifeless body of a Spaceman, he loved so dearly. Some red scars here and there.

 "...'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes..." he looked down at the, red scars and bruises visible on his face. He proctected him from a hord of hostile mobs. But it cost his life to do it.

'I'll protect you from the monsters'

Day 4 -Noochzahhutt-

 "...Without you I feel broke like I'm half of a whole..." Matt muttered. He felt like his heart was broken into half. Crying onto the slime player's numb body, who was poisoned to death.

 "...Without you I've got no hand to hold..." he sobs  holding onto his hand. He loved his touch before his lover was poisoned by a splash potion from some kind of evil potion maker. That was suppose to land on him, but Brandon had to push him away and it had to be him, now he's watching him die in pioson.

'I would take the poison out of you'

Day 5 -Keneco-

 "...Without you I feel torn..." Kenny sings softly. Sobbing as he watched the Chocobo stop breathing.

 "...Like a sail in a storm..." He had to save him from that storm of waves. He had to push him out of storm to save him, but drown. The lifeless Choco was pushed to the land by the water, after he died.