Rants m8 (specially you Sairi)

Helllllloooooo. This chapter contains rants. And lots of cringe.

 Anyways, in August 11 2017 (Friday). We had half day of school that time (okay less than half). And apparently at dismissal my BFF, Sairi (I'm looking at you), had her phone she then went to Wattpad and started reading my Vikklan smut. I ALREADY THOUGHT SHE READ IT, she actually read it BEFORE, Nad was now reading it, again. IN MY FACE.

I was screaming in my hands while cringing, as she laughed and said "Omg, wtf". I actually wanted to take her phone and break it into pieces. She even said "Have you ever read this yourself?" I said yes, but this is way different when your reading it RIGHT INFRONT OF ME, IN SCHOOL.

 She was like cutting paragraphs to pharagraphs, and point out what a typed in, that made it so much harder for me. After a lot of cringing and yelling, She was like 1/8 into the story, and her driver called her that she needs to go now. She left and said she'll read it at the car, I told her not to show anyone or laugh to not get suspicion. Thank lord she didn't (by my knowledge).

 And After 2 and a half of waiting for my car to arrive I went home. Got my phone, and went straight to Sairi's contact in Messenger. I asked her if she was still reading it, and guess what?! She still is, like wtf?! It has 4000+ words sure, but I waited for 2 hours and a half for  my car and your still reading it. I wanted to run over to her house and bust in saying "WHY THE HELL R U STILL READING THAT".

 I was suppose to go to her place this weekend, but no. After 2 months of not being able to go to each other houses, the one weekend when we were SUPPOSE to be both free, was the time when I had family day. I swear this world hates us, or...

 KEN, IS THIS PART OF YOUR SHINANIGINS TO BREAK OUR FRIENDSHIP?! CUZ YOU THINK YOU BEST FRIENDS WITH SAIRI?! BOI, THEN SO HELP ME. THE DAY WHEN SHE BECOMES YOUR BFF, IS THE DAY PIGS FLY. WHICH IS NEVER. (Definitely didn't take that quote from Sairi)

 So yeah, that's the end of my story I guess. Go check out this pleb, who is my BFF SairiIe best friends with benefits, and negativeness. And Sairi if your reading this, after I come back from my birth town, I will come for you, or not :P I don't know if a I want blood (AKA salt) to be spilled.

Btw, yes I am working on 4 one-shots rn. Please don't kill me. Go blame school. And yeah, thank you all for the love and support. Don't forget to comment, vote and follow meh. And I'll see you guys in the next chapter BAIIIII!!! <3

 -Kiesha

I'm going to get you Sairi one day. One day...

500 words rant. Except for these. <---