Coffee?//Poofless

Hello, Welcome to a Poofless story.

Type: Fluff/Just meeting

Words: 1040

Warnings: Nopes
================================

Preston’s POV

Oh my Notch. Oh my Notch. I’m going to be so late. I need to move my ass and get to guitar classes. Mr. Minter is so going to kill me if I don’t get in during recall.

My mind races as I stuff my needed items into 2 bag. I quickly find my orange and brown guitar leaning against a wall, and I also see my house keys beside it. Oh, how convenient. I grabbed both of them and raced out of my house. I locked the door and left my porch, almost tripping on a stair.

I hurried through the streets. I bumped into people countless of  times followed by quick apologies. Ugh, I’m going to so late.

I need to grab a coffee too since I barely got any sleep last night. I might as well fall asleep in class when I get there. I just need to find a coffee shop or a café in my route.

I spot a pretty close coffee shop and my eyes beam in happiness as a raced towards it. I quickly opened the shop’s doors, seeing a few people here. The aroma was pretty good and it looked quite hippy. It was a decent place.

I see only one person left in the line for the counter and I wait for my next turn. Once I reached the counter I quickly skimmed through the menus and picked one that sounded good. I think the cashier saw me being in a hurry, and she did her job as fast as possible. When she gave me my drink I thanked her and gave her the payment. I let her keep the change.

I turned around and was about to leave the place when I ran into someone. I gasped as my hot drink spilled and landed on the said someone. I panicked and tried to apologized to the stranger with a fast voice. “I am sorry! I was in a big hurry for my classes and I didn’t s—" I stopped as I finally get a clear look on the person I spilled my coffee on.

Holy fudge this man is handsome. He is at least a couple inches taller than me. He had brown hair that looked like he just got up a few hours ago. He had the most welcoming, chestnut eyes. A beard seeming to form, and he had a kind smile on his lips. I just thought to myself that I just embarrassed myself in front of a really good looking guy. Damn, I am so gay. Possibly gayer that my friend Mitch.

I realized that he was talking to me, but I was distracted by my own thoughts. “—so what’s your name?” I tune him back in, only to have me hear him say the last few words on what he was saying. “W-What?” I stupidly stutter, not knowing what he just said.

He laughs lightly as he saw my flustered face. Gosh, even his laugh is hot. “Dang, I know I look pretty good, but am I really that attractive that I made you speechless?” Please, your hot as hell. I thought to myself. “Anyways, I said that it’s okay. You seemed pretty much in a rush. My name is Robert, you can call me Rob, so what’s your name?” He tells me what he said when I was staring at him.

“I-It’s P-Preston.” Crap, I just stuttered again. Is it because I’m embarrassed of that accident earlier, or is it because I am nervous on talking to a really cute guy. “Preston huh? That’s a cute name for a cute guy like you.” He grins at me. Is he actually flirting with me?

I mumbled a quiet thanks to him, my cheeks becoming bright red. My eyes flew open when I forgot I had classes still. “O-Oh gosh, um, s-sorry. I-I really need to go r-right now, I’m late for my classes.” I tell him as I panic a little.

I was surprised when he gave me a piece of paper that was neatly folded. “It’s alright, what about you call me later after classes, and maybe I can treat you out to some coffee even.” I blushed as I took the small paper and put it inside my pocket. I looked up at him and smiled “Thanks, Rob.” I tell him as I rushed out the shop’s doors.

I quickly got to my classes in just a few minutes. I burst open through the doors with me out of breath. I look at the room to see all my classmates and friends looking at me with either goofy smiles or laughing a bit.

I see Mr. Minter just looking at me with a raised eyebrow and a small smirk. “Well, you were just a couple minutes late, but I’ll let it slide this time. I can tell that you just had a hysterical event.” I sigh in relief and sit down on an empty chair “Thanks Mr. Minter.” I mumbled to him. I’m actually quite confused and shocked on how he didn’t scold me, because everyone knows he really can hate me.

  “Also you look like you just bumped into someone and spilled coffee them. Now you have their number and you guys are going to have a date later on.” Mr. Minter says randomly as he goes back to some pitch changing lessons I think. I was shocked as he said those words. Now how the hell did he know that? Ah, whatever, teachers can be weird.

The day went by quickly than what I thought it would. I totally forgot about my coffee this morning, yet I haven’t felt tired at all. I haven’t felt my eyes go heavy or made a yawn. My body was just filled with some unknown adrenaline.

Maybe I was excited to go out with the boy I just met today. I mean, I’ve been invited into one-on-one hangouts, but I felt like I had a strange connection with him. So when I was out of my classes, my head was just filled with thoughts of calling Rob when I get back home.

Thanks to some coffee.

================================Ta da~ 1040 words of Poofless. It's a been a while huh? Well I'm still alive and well.

Also go check out BajanCanadian rn, he's back in yt after a small break. He got a little fatter, but he is still handsome. You guys should go sub to him if you havent already, we must have him shave nd you should support him too! We must save the Mitchell!!

Anyways hope to see you guys soon, nd I'll see you in the next chapter or book!~

The ARThor,
•Kiesha