Dear Robert...//The Pack

This is going to be different. This story is through own experience and words. Events happened about a week ago. If you think its those 10 other girls I used to talk to, then no its not.

Genre: Angst/Reflection/platonic

Shipping: None

Side shipping: A bit in the end? Idk?

Notes: No shipping. All relationships are platonic between the members. Events of words, actions and time are real, but not exact. I have used our code names for each other. Making details not true to the real people of Vik, Lachlan, Jerome, Mitch, Preston nd Rob.

It's different, but I still hope you enjoy.
================================

Dear Rob,

Hey. Well, in a way I hope this isn’t goodbye. You can’t say goodbye. I can’t say goodbye. We can’t say goodbye.

Your much to precious to go away, and don’t you dare say that we should just forget about you. Because even if we tried, we can’t.

We may sometimes tease you a lot and some possible hits, but we do it all the time to each other. The thing is, we truly love you as a friend. You don’t know how much it would have damaged us to see you go.

I remembered it so clearly, your brother who we didn’t even knew existed, since you kept it secret, but I guess you have your reasons, texting us in our group chat. He was awfully too friendly and down to earth to be you. He said he was your brother. We couldn’t believe him, especially Preston. There was no way he was your brother, but me and Mitch went along with it. He said something about you passing out and flat lines. Preston seemed to have understand the second he said that, while the rest was still oblivious. It surprised us all on how aggressive you were to him. I guess he can’t be wrong due to the fact he thought he was Rob’s boyfriend, maybe he heard it before. Poofless ya’ know?

Then we called each other since you asked your ‘brother’ to give the phone to him. Jerome is still away and Vik out in the house. Your camera was broken, so we couldn’t see. We heard your voice, it was hoarse and low. Maybe you did really pass out. We instantly asked questions about your brother, your health and where you were. Apparently you were in the hospital, and then told me the same thing your ‘brother’ said.

You fainted…

You were rushed to the hospital while your brother took your phone.

You had a flat line. You were gone for 3 seconds. You fucking almost died. The shocks save you and I was speechless. You almost died, but how?

You then said you couldn’t talk anymore, your doctor saying you needed sleep and to stop talking. We let you be and we all thought about it. Mitch was quiet and he whispered words. Preston was crying as he thought of your possible death. I sat in my place to think and talk on how he would have died. It hurt, it really did. If Jerome was here he would be trying to stay strong, but we all knew he was hurt as well.

And Vik… Oh my sweet poor Vik. He is the closest to you. The closest out of all Pack members. He loves you… He loves you like a fucking brother. He would be crying harder than anyone, and we all might as well be.

I left for  bit, some fresh air to clear my mind. It only took 15 minutes. 15 minutes until I came back. I then opened my phone to drama. Vik was then online this time though. You had  small fight, but it seems to have hurt Vik a lot.

We called again, Mitch out of this one, maybe because he wouldn’t be able to take it. Good idea for her. Vik was a crying mess. Preston was still silent, and you were still resting.

I talked to Vik first. Finding out on how he argued with Rob about his close death. He couldn’t dream a day without his best friend, heck none of his would. He called him something he didn’t mean to, and it just really went down. I gave him a small therapy. I talked to him, and it eventually worked.

Next was Preston, it took him less time to calm down. Which was good. He was still shaking though, I could see his eyes filled with fear.

Once you got on though, you told us that we should have just forgotten you if you died. Did you really think you’re was that worthless? Of course we protested since you are the nicest(I guess) person out of all of us and a pretty cool guy, we truly loved you dude. I remembered on how you then asked us….

“What if I did die? What would you guys do?”

We all stopped at that question. “W-What? W-We can’t! What d-do you mean if y-you died?! We w-would all c-cry if y-you did!” Preston stuttered out. burst out with tears at the thought. He was screaming on he wouldn’t want that. He couldn’t. “We won’t be able to continue without you Rob…” I mumbled as stable as I could. It was true, we wouldn’t be able to forgot the thought if a pack member and close friend dead. Our group would have to disband, out of the sadness of loosing someone. We were all important. We are like building blocks. We all hold up each other’s lives. If one is gone, then the whole thing would collapse. We would all go through depression, some worst than others. Just thinking about made tears in my eyes and shudder.

I decided to leave to give them space while I tried to think about my life without Rob, or the whole pack at that matter. I would be lost. Still alienated and confused. Sure, I had different friends around the country, the whole world even, but the pack is 5/7 of my closest friends. My friends. My supporters. My first option. My squad mates. My… family. We all had a different element from each other. Mitch was the one who concerned for each and every one of us, cooperating and understanding as much as he can. Jerome was like a farther figure, almost. He always made sure we were in right conditions and knows if something is wrong. Vik was the one who would be so open to new ideas and still stick to the originals. He would listen to your problems any day. Preston was the happy-go-lucky person and the most hyper out of all of us. Always making us smile and laugh especially when needed. I was the one with the most extreme and creative ideas that liked to share and bring everyone together. I had a considerate mindset, if they gave me a good reason. And then there was you. You were the nicest out of all of us. You may get in trouble at times, but loved to share things and ideas. You would be the one to wait for someone to stop crying then talk, or tell the others to just give space. We all truly loved each other are friends. What would I be without them? Where would we be without each other?

I decided to write this letter after I went back to the call and found out that everything was fine now. No one was crying anymore except for a few sniffles, and that was good. That was really emotional ya’ know?

And if you’re reading this Rob, remember that we all love you deeply. Even if we tease you at times, but keep it mind we all do it to each other. The pack wouldn’t be complete without you, so hey…

Tell me about that girl you gave a flower to again?

Your friend,
Lachlan

================================
This is just a remembrance for that day. It really could have changed my life.

And please remember to always live and care for your friends. Especially thr ones that made you so happy, make your life and got you here right. You'll never know when they'll be gone.

By yours truly,
•Kiesha