&Fake smiles can turn reality//Merome&

I did half of it today (after the Vikklan one) and the other half tomorrow (the day I'll publish this) thanks and enjoy ... I hope none of Team crafted or The Pack is reading this ESPECIALLY MEROME... Please splash me with holy water... I just watched Mitch's second channel about Merome and now I feel weird and bad now because I know every single fanfic they read and every writer/Author who made them.... END ME

P.S. Jerome is in his Bacca form in this one.

====================================

Mitch's POV (I'm so scared ;-;)

 I feel nothing, absolutely just empty, only depression and sadness. All those laughs and smiles I showed to my friends?

Fake.

All those 

cheerful and joyful personalities?

Fake.

All those sayings of "I'm okay" or "I feel good"?

Fake.

 Everything is absolutely Fake. I'm empty as the empty ceiling, that I'm staring at. I'm quiet as the quiet room. All my depression started 4 or 5 months ago, When I developed feelings for my best friend, Jerome. And he's going to hang out with me at 4. So I got up and cleaned my place. After cleaning I glanced to see the time, 3:40. I sighed, 'Let me see my silver friend again' I told my self. Ya, I'll go do that.

I went to my room, and locked it. I went through my closet and shoved my hand into one of my jackets's pockets's, until I felt a familiar cold silver feeling on my fingertips. I smiled as I pulled out my silver, blade friend. I walked to the bathroom, that's connected to my room. Closed the door, and looked at the blade. I pressed my back onto the wooden door, while aiming my silver buddy on my wrist. I slid it deep onto my skin, and watch the beautiful blood spread out. I continued, cut, cut, and another cut. One with each thing I faked.

My fake Joy

My fake cheerfulness 

My fake 'okay's

My fake laughs 

My fake excuses

My fake smile

And I doubled all the fake things for missing my cutting the other day. After I few more cuts I cleaned myself and the blade. I unlocked the bathroom door and kept my silver blade back to where it was before.

 After that, I heard a ring from my front door. That must be Jerome. I sighed and took a glance at the mirror to look at myself again. Plastered another ,damn, stupid, fake smile again, and went for the door. I took a deep breath and opened it, I saw Brown Bacca with a big smile taped on his face. "Hey there, Mitch!" He called out in a cheerful way, went inside and closed the front door. "Hey Jerome" I say in the same tone he said his, but a fake happiness in me.

He raised an eyebrow and had a face of concern and confusion, does he see it right through me? Luckily he's face quickly change "You ready to hang?" He asked. Relief got into me, phew! I nodded and faked smiled.

~~2 hours later, don't mind me!~~

 I've been quiet and not cooperating ever since. Jerome has been looking at me in concern and confusion, with made it a hella harder for me. Jerome turned off the movie and looked at me with the same face he had. "Mitch are you okay? Is something bothering you?" He asks. All I did was nod and turned away. 

He wasn't buying it at all. 

 "Mitch, you've been like this for the past few months, I could see it through you ever since. I would always ask you if your okay or if there was something wrong, but you'll always deny it and lie to me." He says, holding my arm, Wait-- My arm. I quickly pulled away my arm from him, he questioned it "Mitch? Is something wrong with your arm?". I didn't respond. "Let me see it" He says grabbing back my arm. Before I could stop him he pulled my sleeve up. He had wide-eyes, it looked like tears forming in, like what I'm about to. "M-Mitch, why?" He asks not taking his eyes off my arm with red marks on them.