Comic maybe?-please read!!

If you've been a long reader of mine, I use to plan a book of the 6 Minecraftials. Due to my problems back then and missing elements I decided to cancel it. Now I'm thinking about it again and I could either do a book or comic series. The series is most possibly going to reach 7-9 books in total. I have lots of ideas and already have the titles for the books if I do decide to make the series.

Now, I already did the first page, or the prologue for you guys to see:

Pretty cool right?

Now, I'm asking if I should make a book; Moreover a series of it.

if you tell me I should then here are the pros and cons of either book or comic:

Book:

Pros:

-Easier to do

-More detailed with your imagination to think of the scenario

-I can update any time

Cons:

-References are harder to tell

-No pictures or images

-Some facts and opinions may confuse the readers

Comic:

Pros:

-The perspective is there for you to see

-What you see is what other readers see, making less confusion of places

-You can easily go to other parts to look back on if you're confused on something.

Cons:

-I can only draw on my laptop, and since my new school is coming it may either grant me more or less time to do so.

-I would have to show a full reference map of the world, regions, cities, villages and etc.

-Updates are almost unlikely, and would mostly happen on off days, possibly weekends and summer

(Note: I can ask for volunteer artists that meet or maybe even exceed my expectation in art and comic making that also follow my directions, closely follow the settings and lead without spoiling anything. Number of volunteers may go from 2-4, I can change that.)

I would love to hear your feedback guys, this could be a really great project for Minecraft generations to see.

Anyways thank you for 1k reads, I really appreciate that you guys love my weirdness that I show to you guys. And I hope to see you still reading and enjoying as the days go on!

Luv all of you!

-Kiesha