Healing tears// Poofless

Aye!!! I finally updated! And it's  a sad (to happy) one! Good job me.

Yes, you can tell I like Tha Pack very much. Blah blah, hate me all you want.

AND H4M (How to Minecraft season 4 IS NOW UP!!! Don't know what it is yet?! Check it out! Minecrafters who are all friends are now playing How To Minecraft, again! season 4, they finally made a new season after a year or so, I don't know. But I recommend you to check it out! Anyways go on with the chapter!

==========================

Type: sad-happy

Main ship/pairing: Poofless (Rob/Woofless x Preston)

Side ship/s: Vikklan, Merome, SetoSolace, Skylox, MunchingUniverse

Others: Ssundee/Ian, Husky/Quentin, other friends(and old ones) of theirs.

Warnings: Death. Sadness. May cause tears, and sadness—but will turn to joyful tears soon. I hope...

============================

 Preston covered his face with his hands, as tears flowed onto his face. His friend, Kenny and, his cousin, Landon (It's Landon right? If not, pretend then) were trying to comfort him, as they sat next to him trying to keep him calm, but failed so far.

 Vikk was staining Lachlan's hoodie with his tears, his boyfriend rubbing his arm to soothe him. Mitch was hugging Jerome, with tears on his eyes, but he blinked them away everytime, even when they come again, while the other was holding his by his back. Seto, Brice, Adam, Ty, Jason, Tyler, Ian and Quentin were also there still concerned for the health of a good friend, they came with them because they became friends again with, Mitch and Jerome, and they also became good friends with the rest of The Pack.

 Some of The Pack's friends were also there. Nooch (or Mat), Pete (or Brandon) and Choco. (Note: I can't add everyone, because they have many other friends, like LaakeB, Sidearms, ImfamousQuiff, etc.)

 They were all in the same big hospital room, with the same reason. Rob is in a medical condition.

 Unfortunately, The Pack were out in the woods, when a few players tried to amb, when they were fighting, Rob was able to kill one of them, when another came from the back and sword swinged him on the Back, making a red slash mark. Preston saw it and shot a arrow at the Minecrafter, killing him easily. Rob collapsed on the floor, Preston shrieked in horror, Vikk came and check to see if he was still ok, luckily he was alive, but it really gave Rob pain, and now their in the hospital.

 One of the doctors came and sadly said that their friend will die. Because a unknown effect was in that player's sword that it can't be removed yet, not even by a milk bucket nor a healing potion—not even by Seto's powers! Apparently it was a bad effect, it will kill him. Preston fell into tears when he heard that.

 Rob was still living, many medical things and stations were connected to him. It made everyone hurt to see him like this, especially Preston.

 Preston wasn't able to tell Rob that he liked him, more than a friend— nah, it's more like he loves him. Only Kenny and Landon knew his secret, that's why their trying to calm him down.  He wanted to tell him today, but that wish will never happen now, because he's now going to die any second now. He didn't want to see him die, he loved him to much. Not to Notch he doesn't wanna. Yet, he's going to.

 Everyone was just looking at Rob and Preston, they all had sad faces for them. Tears, sniffles, cries, came from Preston he couldn't stop the tears.