Coming Home//Vikklan part 1

YOU MOTHERFUCKERS THOUGHT I WASNT FOLLOWING MY SCHEDULE. SIKE, I AM. I just passed out last night and hEY, IT'S STILL SUNDAY SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD-

Mood: Fluff

Main ship: Vikklan

Side ship/s: Poofless, Merome

Words: 2879

Warnings: Mention of mpreg

=================================

Vik's POV

"Papa!" I hear my little girl scream. I smile as I crouched down and opened my arms. She laughed as she jumped right into them. I pick her up and she starts to giggle. "How's your day, Star?" I ask her. "It was good! Look, I got a star sticker because I helped Ms. Marsha clean the classroom!" she exclaims, showing the sticker stuck on her sky-blue sweater with pride. I warmly smile at this and kiss the top of her head. "That's great baby, I'm so proud of you!" She starts to happily giggle. I move the dirty blonde hair out of her face so I can see her better.

She waved goodbye to her friends and classmates as I carried her to our car. "That star sticker fits you, my shining little one," I tell her while I open the door of the middle seats. She starts to smile a bit as I placed her down. I close the door and make my way to the driver's seat. I get in and start up the car. "We'll be picking up your brother and sister okay Star? Please be behaved." I tell her, putting on my seat belt. She nods and goes "Uh-huh." While putting her bag down and taking out her favorite toy before putting her own seatbelt on, she's a kid but she's a clever girl. It was a cute baby zombie plushie that I remember getting at my second Minecon and named it Nati based off the baby zombie in a handful of my Minecraft series. I gave it to her when she was only a few months old, she loved it more than anything.

She played with the doll as I drove to get my second eldest child and son. He's still in elementary school, but he's in his last year before going to high school. He fell in love with playing video games, just like how his two fathers are. Even if he loved staying at home to play with games, he loved playing basketball as well. He practices every day to get better, and his determination really does remind me of how his second father is.

I stopped at the edge of the schooling grounds and see him talking to some of his friends and basketball mates. I take off my seatbelt and open my door to stick my head out. He's only some feet away so I can call out his name to get his attention. "Aleyn!" (It's like Allen) I shout out. He turns around and grins. "Be there soon pa!" He shouts back. He picks up his bag as he says goodbye to the other kids. He rushes to me and kisses my cheek. "How's practice, Aleyn?" I ask him. "It was actually great pap; I finally got a 3-pointer shot." He says, getting in the car by himself and putting down his duffle and school bag. I get back in and start driving again. "I'll have to thank Uncle Mitch for helping me..." He mumbles

"Oh, by the way, pap, Fredrick, and Sylvia said to call up Uncle Mitch and Jerome when we get home," Aleyn tells me as he puts on his seatbelt. "Oh? You know why?" I ask as Star reaches over to him, trying to get his attention. "No, not really." He says and smiles at the girl that reaches over to him. I hum as I nodded, now why would they want to call me up just later and not now? I shake my head at the thought, I can ask them when we get home, but first my eldest daughter.

She was the first one who I gave birth to (Welcome, as this world can have guys becoming pregnant. How and why? Because I can't give a—). She's in her second last year in high school, and I'm almost certain that she'll be the valedictorian by the end of her last school years. She held high status as a high school student and president. She is intelligent and witty, both coming from me of course. Though, she is also pretty known to have many friends. Her humor is unlimited, and her jokes remind me of what her dad would teach and tell her as well. They bonded so much together.