Pressure//Vikklan

*Coughs* This story is dedicated to my dear friend Allytha, who can't stop annoying me to update my books, continue my comics and draw Vikklan. Which gave me Pressure. And I express it in a Vikklan one-shot.

Main ship: Vikklan (Already togther.)

Side Ships: A hint of Minizerk.

Warnings: Overworking oneself and shots from Vikk to Josh.

Word Count: 1465
N/A: This story takes place in the Sidemen house, a day before Vikk moved. Lachlan is also there since they'll move together.

Enjoy my doods.
================================
Vikk's POV

Vikk’s POV

My tired eyes stare at the screen that I have been doing for the past 10 hours. It’s already 2 am and I still had to upload a video, edit two and still pack some things for the moving tomorrow. This isn’t really healthy, but a sacrifice is worth it.

I sigh as I kept working anyways. I know I need to stop. I know it’s late. I know this is not healthy for me. I know I should rest and just continue tomorrow, but I can’t. The pressure has been getting to me. It’s so much that I had to throw my sleeping schedule out the window.

  My fans have been so supportive and were also sending a lot of fan art and gifts to me that I thought why not give them a triple update? Which is possibly one of the most dumbest things I’ve done, because I also had to go and be ready for a Sidemen video. Take care of the moving myself since I refused to have anyone else’s help. Not to mention my boyfriend being here, and me having to entertain him even if my hands were already full. I just love my fans, friends and boyfriend so dearly, they really deserve it.

As I continue to edit I hear my door creak and I take a quick look to see who it was. It was my gorgeous boyfriend, Lachlan. He was wearing a plain white shirt and fish boxers. His hair is messy and he’s rubbing his eyes like a toddler. He looked tired, but still good looking no doubt.

I turned away from the Australian and went back to editing. “Vikk, why are you… still awake?” I hear him yawn in the middle of his sentence. “I’m editing a couple videos for the fans.” I mumble at him. The clicking of my mouse and a few taps of my keyboard were only heard for a short while.

I then hear him slightly grumble as he walks over to me. “It’s already past midnight though...” I slightly rolls my eyes as I kept on focusing. “I know, just… go back to bed Lachy. I’ll be there once I’m done with these.” I tell him. He walks behind me and lazily lays his head on my shoulder.

“I know you have to get ready for our moving too, Vikk.” He says softly. I forgot that one of the other reasons why I’m moving is because I want to live with Lachlan. We didn’t want to wait and visit each other with a whole ocean between us anymore. I also need more of his touch, cuddles and kisses, and maybe his homemade chocolate chips cookies I love.

I hear him sigh as he wraps his arms around my waist “You need sleep Vikk.” He says. “I know, but I need to upload for the fans.” I reply to him. He groans and shakes his head as he pulls my chair away from my desk. My eyes widen and I squeak as my hands are now out of reach of my keyboard and mouse.

I look at him with a slightly agitated look. “H-Hey! Lach—” he then interrupts me “No Vikk, you are going to bed.” “But I—” “No buts. This is for your own health and good.” “What if—” “Vikram.” I slightly froze as he said my first name. I don’t really care if people call me by my first name; I just prefer my nickname. But if Lachlan uses my first name on anything, he is not joking around. If I ever push him over that, he will get mad, and I rather not have a punishment tomorrow.

I look down and sigh in defeat “Fine...” His serious face turns back into a soft one. “Good, now go change and lets go to bed together, yeah?” I nod my head at him. He gives me a soft smile as he saves the editing progress for me. I stood up from my place, slightly wincing as a feel my bones pop and my muscles finally stretching. I walked over to my closet and took a pair of pajama pants, underwear and one of Lachlan’s shirts that I may or may not have stolen from him a few months ago when he came over last time. I close my closet and walk past Lachlan to go out my room. I drag myself down the hallway to go to the bathroom.

I then suddenly bumped into Josh. He has a half eaten sandwich at hand and tired eyes. His hair is still in the same neat way though. I always wondered if he uses gel when he goes to bed or if it’s always just like that. Josh is a weird guy anyways.

He seems quite surprised I’m still awake. I don’t blame him though. I would stay up late, but not until almost 3 am. “Vikk, why are you still awake?” He asks as he looks at me and the clothes I’m holding. “The videos and editing took longer than usual.” I simply tell him which he nods to, “What about you?” He holds out his sandwich up, me seeing some ham and cheese sticking out of the bread. “Midnight snack.” He tells me before taking another bite from it.

“You finished your editing?” He questions after gulping down the piece. I shook my head no. He looks at me with a raised eyebrow. “And you’re going to bed without finishing it?” It’s true, I never go to sleep until I’m done with my work. I sigh as I look down at my clothes, “Yeah, Lachlan made me.” I mumble. A smirk forms on his bearded face “I guess Lachlan was a good choice moving in with then?” He slightly teases. I blush and I roll my eyes at him. “Oh shut up Josh. What about you go suck on Simon’s face.” I shot back at him as I walk by. I smirk as I know Josh is blushing red now.

I slip into the shower and quickly take a bath, feeling much more fresher. I wore my clothes that I brought with me. The pajama pants fitting me with it being quite loose, but the shirt being over-sized and going past my elbows. It still smelled like Lachlan though, so I loved it. I brushed my teeth and looked at the mirror. I see dark circles under my eyes making me frown. Maybe it is a good thing that Lachlan is making me go to sleep. I wash my face with water and dump my old clothes into the laundry basket.

I step out of the bathroom and close the door. I look over where Josh and I were previously standing. His room door is closed, but I could see some lights and music playing. I walk past by the door and into my own room where I see Lachlan on my bed, waiting for me.

He looks up from his place and smiles as he sees me. He pats my bed, gesturing me to come over. I close the door and walk over to him. I sit beside him and kiss his cheek. His smile grew a bit as he lays me down and tucks me in. He kisses my forehead followed by a “Goodnight.” I yawn silently and see him about to leave. I then make a sound of a whine towards him. He turns around, his hand on the doorknob already. “Yes Vikky? Need anything?” he asks softly. I nod my head and pat my mattress. “Sleep with me Lachy…” I say tiredly.

I see a small smile form on his face as he lets go of the doorknob. He walks over to my bed and a scoot a bit to give him space. He slips under the blankets and pulls me closer by my waist. I rest my head on him and sigh contently.

“Hey Lachy?” I mutter quietly. “Yes Vikky?” He whispers. “Thank you…” “For what baby?” “For looking out for me. I would still be working and possibly get sick.” I curl against his chest as I continue “I’m sorry that I worried you…”. I hear him sigh as he rubs my back soothingly. “It’s alright baby. I want to make sure your healthy and cared for.” He answers making me slightly smile.

“Now go to sleep my little star, you still have a big day ahead of you” He tells me. I nod and close my eyes. I was about to go to sleep, but I remembered a few words to tell him first. “I love you, Lachlan.” I then drifted off to sleep, yet not before hearing him say those words back, “I love you too, Vikk.”

================================
The End. Boom. Update. You happy Allytha? I have school tomorrow. I have a oneshot ready for next week, I hope. Okay goodbye.

•Kiesha