Setosolace// Drawing my soulmate

This was requested by Seto_Writes who read my last Setosolace story and they asked me to write another one. They told me to surprise them, but my mind was blank as the void and I looked up prompts an found one. Also procrastinating.

Hope you enjoy friend!~

Main ship: Setosolace

Side ship/s: N/A

Warnings: —

Type: Fluff

Words: Including this, 9010

Damn, I need sleep.

Note:This took me over a month to make. So.... Yeah.

=========================

Prompt: Imagine drawing your soulmate once you were able to pick up a pencil. You grow and so does your drawings of your soulmate does too, until you meet them.

Brice's POV

3 years old

I looked at the yellow stick with a slightly sharp, black point on one end and a red eraser on the other. I held it between my fingers securely. I glanced at the blank paper.

"Go on Brice", my mother encourages me.

I hesitantly press the pointed part on the piece of paper. I started to make strokes, feeling something to keep going. I did as told, making a person's head and face.

It took me a few minutes until I was done. I looked down at the image I've made. It was the first drawing I've ever made. It was a boy with a smile.

I showed my mother and she smiled happily as she complimented the drawing. I was really happy with it. I looked back at the picture.

I wonder why this magnetic feeling tingle me when I was drawing him.

6 years old.

I took out a pad of paper from the drawer that my mother had bought me yesterday. I quickly grabbed a pencil from the table and sat on the chair with the pad in front of me.

Thoughts of what I should make round up my head. The image of the boy I first drew came to my head. Deciding to redraw him, I think putting a cloak over him would be better and cooler.

I slowly made lines and curves on the paper. It began to take shape. It was the same boy from before; he had a hood this time though. The sketch has improved since I first drew him.

I finished after a few minutes. I was grinning at it the whole time. I kept it since I'm really proud of my work, and it felt like I needed to keep it.

I wonder why I drew him at the first place.

9 years old. (This part is going to be really long)

I sighed in content as I look at me sketchbook. There were many doodles and sketches I've made for the past year. Looking at my past drawings from then and now makes me realize how I've progressed through time.

I looked over at the people I'm sitting with at Lunch. Their all great friends, though, they call themselves team crafted.

There's Adam Sky Craft (Idfk). He has dark brown hair with a small ponytail held with a yellow band. A pair of sunglasses that are over his brown with tinted yellow eyes. A black and grey shirt witch had small white designs. Black and grey jeans, that goes with his shirt. And his well-known amulet that hangs on his neck. Popular for being the heir of the Sky army (I miss being a recruit ;-;), because his dad is the head-leader and founder of it. We call him Sky sometimes too.