Why? (Jerrie)

I owe this story idea all to MagicalPanda132. Funny how we have very similar usernames. Oh well. Thanks MagicalPanda132!

Jade's POV:

I like to understand everyone and everything I care about. But, I don't understand one person, and it's throwing me off. It's Perrie, and I don't get why she has been acting so much more caring towards me, and not as much towards Jesy or Leigh. Don't get me wrong, she still cares about them, she just seems to care about me so much more.

I'll never forget one night, just after our third performance:

Flashback:

I had decided to take a walk, to get fresh air, and clear my head. I had left a note for Perrie saying that I was out on a walk, and for her not to worry. I walked to the park, and sat down on a bench, looking over the pond. I must have sat there thinking for hours, because I suddenly heard Perrie's frantic voice screaming, "JADE? JADEY ANSWER ME PLEASE!" 

I turned around, and saw Perrie running through the trees nearby, whipping her head from side to side. I had never seen her this worried, except for the time I had convinced her that she had over slept and missed the first day of our tour.

I stood up and ran towards Perrie, determined to comfort her. Perrie saw me running towards her, and she shrieked, "JADE!" and full out sprinted towards me. 

When Perrie had reached me, she crushed me in a hug, tears rolling down her face. I didn't know what to do, so I just hugged her back. After a while, I pulled away, and cupped her face in my hands, and looked deep into her beautiful blue eyes. 

"Baba, are you okay?" I asked gently, brushing her tears away with my thumbs.

"Am I okay? Are you okay, Jade?" Perrie was checking me everywhere for any signs of visible damage. 

"I'm fine Perrie, I was sitting over there on that park bench thinking. What time is it?" Perrie looked at me. "10:30." 

I gasped. I had left for my walk at 7:00! No wonder Perrie was worried. But this worried?

Today is the final day of our tour, and I was determined to find out the sudden change in Perrie's behavior towards me. I walked into Perrie's bedroom, finding her her sitting on her bed, staring at the wall. 

"Hey Pez," I say, and sit down next to her. She immediately turns around to face me smiling. 

"Hey Jadey. What's up?"

I took a deep breath. "I wanted to talk."

"About what?"

Here goes nothing ...

"Well, I really wanted to know why lately you have been so much more supportive, kind, protective, and caring about me. Why, Perrie?"

Perrie looked at me. It looked like she was having some sort of internal battle. All of a sudden, she blurted out, "because I love you, Jade." She then clapped her hands over her mouth, like she wished she hadn't said that. 

"I'm sorry," she whispered, rising from the bed. I was still processing what she had said to me. Perrie loves me...

Perrie's POV:

I can't believe I said that. I probably just ruined our friendship. I looked at Jade, who was staring at me, shocked. Tears started to build in my eyes, and I hated myself for that. 

"I'm sorry," I choked out. I turned around before Jade could see the tears spilling from my eyes. I hastily got up and made for my bedroom door.

Before I could each the door, however, a small hand grabbed mine, and turned me around. I stared into Jade's caramel eyes, wondering what she would say next.

What I heard her say next was not at all what I had imagined. "Perrie, I love you too." 

I snapped out of my daze and refocused on her. "You do?" I whispered. 

Jade nodded, eyes full of tears as well. Before I could say anything else, she pressed her lips to mine.

I kissed her with all of the passion I had, the months of longing, desire, and love. When we broke apart, we smiled at each other. "I love you Jade," I whispered.

"I love you too."

So that is my first one-shot. Hope you enjoyed reading it.