Quarantined (Jerrie)

Okay, this has lots of potential for laughs as well as fluff

Okay, this has lots of potential for laughs as well as fluff. And you know I'm not gonna pass that opportunity up. 

This will probably be a couple parts long, to honor the slow burn part of the request. Enjoy!

It was a stupid idea. A totally, utterly, stupid idea. 

Jade barely even knew the woman. Well, in some roundabout way, she did. Perrie Edwards, a good friend of Leigh Anne Pinnock's, who happened to be a close friend of Jesy Nelson's, who happened to be Jade's childhood best friend. 

She supposed that's why she was sitting on her couch, body tense, waiting for Jesy and Leigh Anne to arrive with Perrie, who was practically a stranger to her. Now, that almost stranger and her would be living together for the duration of the quarantine enforced in the UK due to the Coronavirus pandemic. 

In Jesy's words, "at least you'll have someone other than your pets to keep you company. Now you won't go crazy."

That had yet to be seen. Jade was pretty positive that with Perrie in her house, she'd go even more insane. But one look into Jesy's pleading eyes and she'd agreed because really, there's nothing she wouldn't do for her friend. 

Her phone buzzed, and she picked it up to see a text from Jesy saying they were almost at her house. Jade stood up, pausing to look at her dogs. 

"Teddy, Lola, behave," she warned the two. Teddy let out a little yip and Lola just rolled over. Of course, when the doorbell rang a few minutes later both dogs took off toward the door, barking at the top of their lungs. 

Jade groaned, rushing over and scooping Teddy into her arms as she opened the door. "Hi Jadey," Jesy all but cooed, sweeping into the house and wrapping Jade in a hug. "And hello Teddy!"

"Jes, you're acting weird," was Jade's only response. She set a squirming Teddy down and beckoned the two other women inside. "Hi, don't mind my dogs. They're just excited."

The blonde, whom Jade assumed to be Perrie, chuckled and bent down to scratch Lola behind her ears. "They're both adorable," she said. 

"Yeah well, wait until you have to spend every single day with them," Jade joked, smiling fondly at Teddy as he nudged her leg. 

"Anyways, this is Perrie," Jesy said, gesturing toward the blonde. "And this is Leigh Anne."

"We've met before Jesy." Leigh Anne rolled her eyes and flashed Jade a pearly white smile. "Nice to see you again."

"You too," Jade replied, giving in and scooping Teddy back up into her arms. 

"Well, we should probably head out," Jesy said. "Gotta do the big shop before everything goes on total lockdown."

"Me too," Leigh Anne said, giving Perrie one last hug. "Give each other a chance, will you?"

"No promises," Jade replied playfully, giving Jesy a one armed hug. "Stay safe. Wash your hands!"