Ouch (Jadesy)

Wow can't believe I haven't written Jadesy yet, I love them so much

Wow can't believe I haven't written Jadesy yet, I love them so much. Thank you to @Bigoudy27 for requesting this!

Also question: Do you pronounce Jadesy as Jade-sy or Jad-esy? 

"Look at this stage," Jade gasped, looking around the arena in awe. 

"This might be the biggest arena yet," Perrie added on, her eyes glued to the stage itself. 

"Wow," Leigh Anne whispered, coming to stand next to Perrie. 

"If you're done gaping, we're a bit late and we need to get backstage for soundcheck," Jesy said, breezing past the other three. 

Jade frowned, but followed the older girl anyways. As she neared Jesy, the faux ginger reached out and slipped her hand into the petite Geordie's. 

"It is impressive," Jesy murmured so that only Jade could hear her. 

"I know," Jade giggled. "I can't believe we're playing here."

Jesy nodded, allowing her gaze to wander around the arena. 

"It's a bit surreal," Perrie agreed, moving to walk next to Jade. 

"Look!" Leigh Anne exclaimed, pointing up at the ceiling, or lack thereof. "We'll be able to see the stars!"

Everyone's head tilted upward to see the fading blue sky staring back down at them. "When we're doing soundcheck we'll probably see the sun set," Perrie said excitedly. 

Jade giggled at the blonde's excitement. She really was like a child sometimes.

"Girls! Let's go!" Their manager, Sam, called. 

"Sorry!" Jesy called back. "Let's go you children. We can look at the sky when we get back on stage."

Everyone nodded and moved backstage. Jade, Perrie and Leigh Anne emerged a few minutes later, ready for soundcheck. Jesy was still backstage, because she was dealing with a slight malfunction with her in-ears. 

"Why don't you three start going through the show?" Sam suggested. 

"Sure," Leigh Anne said. "Okay guys, let's just have fun and get all our sillies out while Jesy's still backstage."

They started off with Woman Like Me, and the three of them were hopping around on stage doing some ridiculous dance while singing. 

Jade let out a delighted laugh as she hopped on Perrie's back and the blonde spun her around. Suddenly, she felt Perrie stumble underneath her, and start to topple over. The two Geordies fell down on the stage in a heap of giggles. Jade's laughter soon vanished, however, when she felt a burst of pain shoot up through her ankle. 

"Are you two okay?" Leigh Anne asked, rushing across the stage, Jesy bursting onto the stage with her in-ears half in.

"I think we're just a little shaken up," Perrie said hesitantly, moving so that she was off of Jade. "Are you okay, Jadey?"

Jade nodded. "I think I twisted my ankle," she replied, rolling her eyes. She accepted Perrie's helping hand and stood up, wincing as she put all her weight on her bad ankle. 

"I swear, I was backstage for one minute," Jesy scolded, rushing forward to catch Jade. "I'm going to go get Jade some ice backstage. You two, no funny business while I'm away."

"Yes mum," Perrie said jokingly, causing Leigh Anne to laugh. 

Jesy rolled her eyes, carrying Jade bridal style backstage. "What happened to her?" Sam asked in bewilderment. 

"Twisted ankle," Jesy replied. "I'm going to get her some ice." She set Jade down and propped her ankle up on a chair. She kissed the brunette's forehead before rushing off to get some ice. 

Jesy returned a few minutes later with a bag of ice. "Here," she said, laying it on Jade's ankle. "Are you okay, babe? Do you want some painkillers? Some water? Anything?"

"I'm okay," Jade replied, shooting Jesy a smile. "It hurts less with the ice on it."

"Are you sure?" Jesy asked, her voice filled with concern.

Jade rolled her eyes, reaching out to squeeze Jesy's hand. "I'll be just fine," she replied. "Some rest will be good."

Jesy's eyes softened. "Alright," she said, bending down and pecking Jade's lips. "I'm going out to do soundcheck. Come back when you feel ready, okay?"

"Okay," Jade smiled, catching Jesy's lips one more time in a quick kiss. "I love you."

"I love you more," Jesy replied, backing out onto the stage. "And most."

Jade crossed her arms. "Unfair," she pouted. "Well then I love you the mostest!"

Jesy just laughed, before turning around to talk to Perrie and Leigh Anne on stage. Jade watched them do the rest of the soundcheck, a wide smile on her face. Sure, her ankle hurt a little, and she couldn't be on her feet right now. But she was with her girlfriend and two best friends. 

There was no place she'd rather be.

Short but sweet! I hope I did the idea justice!