Good Enough

This is my new one-shot. There will be Jerrie, and Jaded, as well as Alerrie in this one. I love the picture above, they're such little weirdos! Anyways, hope you guys like it!

Jade's POV:

I frowned as I watched Perrie excitedly talking to Jesy and Leigh, her diamond ring flashing in the bright sunlight. Alex, her fiancé, sat beside her, occasionally giving her a loving kiss on her cheek.

"Hey, you alright?" Jed asked, poking my cheek gently. 

"I'm okay," I said, plastering a fake smile onto my face. 

"No, you're not," Jed said, worry lines creasing his forehead. "It's Perrie again, isn't it?" 

I nodded. I had told Jed a couple of months ago that I was in love with Perrie. Sure, he was a little shocked at first, then he warmed up to it. He told me he supported me, no matter what. I was grateful, because I still had feelings for him, I always had. I just was so much more in love with Perrie. Jed got that, and he stayed by me, and held me when I cried out all my hurt and my feelings.

I hadn't told him about the scars I gave myself, and I never planned to. I didn't tell him about the many nights I cried myself to sleep, wishing I would someday be good enough for Perrie, and knowing deep down I never will. 

"It's okay, you want to go for a walk in the park?" Jed asked, rubbing my arm. 

I nodded, forever grateful for him always finding a way to make me feel better. "Alright," Jed said. 

We stood up, and Jed called, "hey guys, Jade and I are going for a walk. We'll be back later."

"Have fun, but not too much fun!" Perrie called, and another piece of my heart broke off. I quickly leaned up, and pressed my lips to Jed's holding onto the front of his shirt. A chorus of awww's trailed behind me, as Jed and I broke apart, and left to change. 

I threw on a pair of light blue jean shorts, and a cute grey Mickey Mouse crop-top. I grabbed my glasses, and walked outside to see Jed waiting for me next to his car. 

"Let's go Jadey," he said, and I allowed him a quick peck of my lips before I opened the car door, and slid inside the car.

Skip car ride

"It's getting harder, isn't it?" Jed asked as we walked down the path, fingers laced. I nodded, and looked down at my feet. 

"I wish I wasn't in love with Perrie, then we could have a normal relationship, not one with my feelings for Perrie hanging over us," I said miserably. 

"Hey, look at me," Jed said softly, stopping me , and tilting my face up so I was looking at him. "I still love you for you," he said, gently tapping my stomach, causing me to smile a bit. "You can love who you love, as long as we both love each other, everything's going to be fine. All love is beautiful," he said, leaning down and kissing my lips. 

I sighed, and leaned into him, tears starting to fall. 

Jed was so perfect, I couldn't imagine how I'd been lucky enough to have ended up with him. We gently broke apart, and I leaned my head in the crook of his neck.

"Heya Jaded!" I heard Perrie's bubbly voice say. Jed and I looked up, my hands swiping at my face to hastily erase any signs of tears on my face. We turned to see her approaching with Alex lagging behind. 

"Hey Pez, what are you doing here?" I asked. 

"Well, I wanted to go for a walk in the park, I dragged him along though," Perrie laughed, looking back at Alex as he grumpily approached Perrie.