Deep Down (Jerrie)

So as you know I do not write smut, but the rest of it sounds great and has some very good potential

So as you know I do not write smut, but the rest of it sounds great and has some very good potential. So thank you to @PANCHOpantera123 for requesting this!

The whistle blew, signaling the start of practice. Everyone on the soccer team ran over to the coach, save Perrie Edwards. She was, per usual, watching the cheer team practice and staring unabashedly at Jade Thirlwall. She was mesmerized by the way the smaller girl's body moved so fluidly with the routines, the way her curly brown hair bounced around in her ponytail as she moved. 

As if sensing her gaze, Jade turned around, her eyes finding the blonde's. Upon realizing who was staring at her she rolled her eyes and turned back to practice. Perrie just grinned, continuing to watch the brunette. 

"Edwards!" The coach called, "get your ass over here! You're holding up practice!"

"Shit," Perrie muttered, tearing her eyes from Jade's swaying hips and jogging over to where the rest of the team was waiting. 

"I expect two laps around the track for holding the team up," the coach said. "Those will be done after practice, understand?"

Perrie sighed, her hope of confronting Jade after practice squashed. "Yes sir," she replied. 

"Good," the coach said. "Let's do our dynamic warm-up now. We'll go right into footwork after that. Let's get moving!"

The rest of practice was relatively uneventful. The second half was spent scrimmaging, in which Perrie scored two goals, one of which achieved by a move she had been practicing on her own. After she scored the second goal she looked up, and noticed Jade watching her out of the corner of her eye. Rather than call the cheerleader out, she simply smiled and returned her focus to her team. 

"Good practice ladies," the coach said, giving them an encouraging smile. "All this work is paying off. You all have improved tremendously. If we keep this work up, I see a state championship title in our future."

All the players murmured among themselves, pleased with themselves and each other. "Edwards," the coach called as the team disbanded. "Don't forget about those laps."

"Yes sir," Perrie replied. "I need to change into my sneakers, don't want to mess up my cleats."

She turned and jogged off to the locker room, knowing full well that her sneakers were in her bag. She just wanted an excuse to talk to a certain cheer captain. 

"Hey, Jade," Perrie called, picking up speed so that she could catch up with the smaller girl. She was delighted to see Jade stop and turn around. 

"What do you want?"

Perrie's eyes widened. "Hey, now," she said, holding her hands up. "I'm not trying to pull anything here. I just want to talk with a pretty girl."

Jade rolled her eyes, shoving Leigh Anne Pinnock, her best friend, forward. "Here's a pretty girl," she said, "now you can talk to her."