This Town (Lesy)

Based off Niall Horan's song "This Town"

It's a fantastic song 

Sunlight streamed unfiltered into a room heaped with piles of dirty clothes and random items scattered around the floor. A teal sweater lay spread out on the white carpet, covering a wine stain from a particularly wild night.

The air was thick with many odors, mainly sweat, dirt, and Rosé designer perfume. 

A brunette lay curled up in a queen-size bed, her mouth gaping as loud snores escaped through her wide lips. Her sheets were bunched over and around her, a foot sticking out from under the covers. 

As soon as the sun's rays turned their attention to the brunette's face she scrunched her eyes up, turning away from the light.

 Finally realizing sleep was hopeless at this point she flung an arm out to the other side of the bed, momentarily forgetting her situation. 

Once her arm hit the cold sheets on the other side of the bed, her green eyes shot open, filling with tears. 

"Leigh," she whispered, her nostrils suddenly burning as she realized the perfume the afro-haired woman once wore was still stuck in the air.

She blinked once, twice, three times. Rising to a sitting position, she groaned as her head started throbbing. Gritting her teeth with determination, she planted her feet on the ground and forced her body to move into a standing position. 

Stumbling into her kitchen, the brunette spied her phone laying on the counter, the screen bright with unread messages. Frowning, she picked it up and read the messages.

From Pez: Jes where are you?

From Pez: Jade said she saw you leave the club. Are you okay?

From Jade: I saw you leave the club. I hope you got home okay

From Jade: Take some aspirin and drink a lot of water, you were pretty drunk last night

To the group chat: Hey guys, I'm okay. I just have a roaring headache

Jade: Thank god, Pezza and I were up all night worried about you!

Pez: I'm glad you're okay

To the group chat: Thanks guys, can you come over?

Jade: Sure, see you in a few minutes

Jesy put her phone back down on the counter with a sigh. She'd gotten irresponsible, and drank way too much again. She just couldn't help it. 

She'd lasted pretty long, considering the downhill spiral she'd been on ever since Leigh Anne had broken up with her. 

Their breakup was still seared into her brain, a painful memory that wouldn't go away. 

"I'm home!"

Jesy's face split into a wide grin upon hearing her girlfriend's voice. 

"Hi babe," Jesy said as Leigh Anne entered the room, walking over to give her a kiss. 

Leigh Anne pecked Jesy's lips quickly before sinking onto the couch. 

"I'm really tired," she said. "Can we just watch a movie?"

Jesy chuckled. "Anything you want," she replied, sitting down and putting an arm around Leigh Anne. A warm feeling spread through Jesy's chest when she felt Leigh Anne snuggle into her body, laying her head on Jesy's shoulder.