Sickly (Jerrie)

@lauren232006 requested this one! I hope you like what I did with your idea love.

Hand over her mouth, Jade rushed into the bathroom for the third time that afternoon.  Perrie followed behind her slowly, worry etched into her features. "Jade, you alright?" Perrie called out. "Fine," Jade's voice trailed from the bathroom. More heaving noises could be heard from the bathroom, and Jade emerged a few minutes later, pale, and holding a hand to her stomach. 

"I think I have the stomach bug Pez," Jade whispered. "Oh you poor thing," Perrie murmured. "Let's get you into bed," Perrie said as she opened the covers for Jade to slide into her bed. "Do you want your Olaf blanket?" Perrie asked. Jade nodded weakly, and Perrie went down the hall to get it. 

Perrie grabbed the blanket, and the thermometer. "Here Jade, put this under your tongue," Perrie said, handing the thermometer to Jade as she arranged the Olaf blanket over Jade. When the thermometer beeped, Perrie took it out and looked at it. 

"101 degrees? Poopey, you are to stay in bed for the rest of the day, doctor's orders," Perrie said in a weird accent, making Jade giggle. "Okay doctor," Jade smiled. "I'm gonna go cook you some chicken noodle soup, and bring you up some ginger ale, sound good?" Perrie asked. Jade nodded again. 

Perrie went down the hall into the small kitchen and grabbed a soup can, pouring it into a small pot on the stove. She turned on the heat, and grabbed a ginger ale can. Perrie poured it into a frosty glass from the freezer and put a couple ice cubes in it to keep it cold. 

"Jade," Perrie whispered as she entered Jade's room. Jade was curled up in her bed, and soft snores came from the little Geordie's mouth. Perrie smiled, and put the glass of ginger ale on the bedside table. She sat in a plush chair by Jade's bed, and nodded off. 

Perrie woke up to a door slamming, and Jade heaving again. She shot out of her chair, and ran into the bathroom where her friend's fragile frame was hunched over the toilet bowl, shaking. Perrie leaned down, and rubbed Jade's back and held her hair back as she emptied her stomach. 

Jade slumped back against Perrie after she was done, still clearly exhausted. "Thanks Pez," Jade whispered, and made an attempt to get up before being stopped by Perrie's hand. "Oh no, I'm carrying you," Perrie said, and scooped Jade into her arms. Jade leaned her head against Perrie's shoulder, and closed her eyes. Her body soon went limp in Perrie's arms, and her breathing evened out. 

Perrie tried to lay Jade down in her bed, but Jade's arms stayed tight around Perrie's neck. Perrie chucked, and sat down slowly on Jade's bed. "Sorry you're so sick pickle," Perrie murmured, then she fell asleep next to her best friend. 

Hope you enjoyed this one-shot! Thank you to @lauren232006 for requesting this! See you lovelies next time!