Aunt Flow

This is so cute! Get ready for lots of Little Mix friendship fluff!!

also disclaimer: if there's nothing in parentheses and it isn't a continuation of another one shot, assume that it's just centered around all of Little Mix :)

When Aunt Flow decides to visit, it's never a good week for Jade. Tour had just wrapped up, luckily, so at least she wouldn't have to perform while incapacitated. One may ask, why are you being so dramatic? It's just your period. It was more than that for Jade. 

She was the only one of the group who had unbearable cramps, and had to be on a constant schedule of pain meds. She was the only one who had ever thrown up due to the pain. She loved the girls, because even though they had never experienced the pain she had, they didn't try to demean her or invalidate her feelings. They'd baby her through the worst of it, bringing her hot packs and pain meds when she needed them. 

So, that fateful Tuesday morning when Jade woke up to the telltale pain of cramps, she reached for her phone to text the group chat. Jade sent a simple She's arrived, hoping everyone would know what that meant, and sank back under the covers. 

Luckily for her, a few minutes later there was a knock on her door. She groaned, and managed to pull herself out of bed and stumble to the door to open it. 

"Am I the first one here?" Perrie asked, rushing through the door to gather Jade in her arms as the brunette crumpled over due to a massive cramp. 

"Yeah," Jade managed to croak. 

"You poor thing," Perrie murmured, kissing Jade's head before helping her to the couch. "Lay here and I'll get you a hot pack, okay?"

Jade nodded, letting her head drop onto her chest. She stayed like that until Perrie returned with the hot pack. 

"Place it where you need it," she said, handing it to Jade. 

"Thank you," Jade said softly, almost wanting to cry at the relief she felt as the warmth soothed her pain. 

"Leigh's on her way up the stairs," Perrie reported, checking her phone, "and Jesy is almost here."

Jade only nodded, still out of it and concentrating on not throwing up. 

"Do you want some breakfast?" Perrie asked, moving to leave the room and then pausing. "You know what, I'll let Leigh cook for you, she's the better chef anyways."

As if she'd been summoned, a knock sounded on the door. "I'll bet it's Leigh," Perrie said, going to open the door to reveal their Afro-haired band mate. 

"Where is the poor baby?" Leigh Anne asked, rushing into the living room. "Oh Jadey, I'm so sorry."

"S'okay," Jade mumbled, finally feeling better.

"I was wondering if you'd make Jade breakfast?" Perrie asked. "Since you're the best one in the kitchen in all. I just didn't want to burn anything."

Leigh Anne chuckled. "Oh Perrie," she said, " you're perfectly fine in the kitchen. Though it's sweet that you wanted to wait for me."

As Leigh Anne went into the kitchen, a third knock sounded on the door. "I'll get it!" Perrie exclaimed, as if there was anyone else who was going to get the door. She opened the door to reveal Jesy. 

"Hi Pez," Jesy said, breezing past her and into the living room. "How are you feeling Jade?"

"Hungry," Jade replied. "But not as bad since Perrie got me a hot pack."

Jesy nodded. "Good," she said. "Who's making breakfast? She can't have any pain meds until she's eaten."

"Leigh's in the kitchen as we speak," Perrie replied, sitting down on the couch next to Jade. Almost immediately, Jade scooted over and snuggled into Perrie's side. Jesy smiled fondly at the pair, and sat down on Jade's other side. 

"Do you want a back rub?" Jesy asked softly. "I know your muscles get really taut when you're in pain."

"Please?" Jade practically begged, a sigh of contentment slipping through her lips as Jesy started to massage Jade's back, careful to stay away from her spine. 

"How's that feel?" Jesy asked mid massage. 

"Amazing," Jade replied, her eyes closed as she leaned against Perrie. "You're so good at that, Jes."

"I know where your worst knots are," Jesy responded, kneading a particularly tight spot on Jade's back, earning a hiss from the brunette. "Sorry, this is going to hurt a bit before it feels better."

"It's okay," Jade said, looking up as Leigh Anne walked into the kitchen, four bagels with cream cheese spread on them on a tray. 

"I thought we could all use some breakfast," Leigh Anne explained, handing each girl a napkin and a bagel. 

Each girl responded with a polite "thank you," before Leigh Anne settled down on Jesy's other side. The girls might have been a bit squished on the couch, but none of them minded. When Jade was done Jesy sprung off the couch and rushed into the kitchen to grab some pain meds for Jade to take. 

"Here," she said, handing the pills to Jade. "Can't forget these."

"Thanks Jesy." Jade smiled gratefully as she took the meds from Jesy and swallowed them with some water. Jesy nodded and resumed her breakfast on the couch. By the time they were all done, Jade was beginning to feel a bit drowsy again. 

"You tired, Jade?" Leigh Anne giggled, letting out a yawn herself. "Guess I am too. It is a bit early after all."

"Bed?" Jade asked softly. 

"Of course," Perrie replied, rubbing Jade's arm. All the girls stood up and Perrie guided Jade back to her bedroom, Jesy and Leigh Anne following. 

Jade yawned hugely before collapsing in the middle of her bed. Perrie chuckled, before crawling onto the bed. Jesy and Leigh Anne followed suit, and soon all four girls were cuddled in Jade's bed. 

"Thank you girls for doing this," Jade said. "I love you."

"We love you too Jadey," her band mates responded. 

And Jade, in bed with Perrie's arms wrapped around her waist, Jesy's head on her shoulder, and Leigh Anne cuddled into Jesy's other side, felt her eyes drop shut as she drifted off into a blissful sleep. 

Super cute Little Mix moments >>>>

Hope you liked this one shot :)