Exposed (Leighade)

I've never written a Leighade one shot before, this could be fun

I've never written a Leighade one shot before, this could be fun. Thanks @Og3ne_fanacc_2 for the idea!

There are things you plan for in life, and things that come out of nowhere. 

It was just a harmless party, more of a get-together with Jade and a few close friends, to celebrate the end of tour. 

Jade hadn't planned on getting drunk at the party. 

She hadn't planned on her girlfriend showing up at said party. 

And she certainly hadn't planned on having her biggest secret being let out into the open. 

Yet here she was, sat in bed, staring up at the disappointed faces of her band mates, eyes squinting at the harsh sunlight. 

"I can't believe you," Jesy hissed, careful not to wake Leigh Anne up, who was still asleep beside Jade in the bed.

"Pardon?" Jade mumbled, still groggy from just waking up. 

Perrie wordlessly handed her phone to the brunette. On the screen was a picture of Leigh Anne and Jade, who appeared to be in the middle of a heated kiss.

Jade's eyes widened, her heart beginning to pound faster the longer she looked at the screen. "How many people have seen this?" She asked quietly, looking up at the two. 

"It's all over social media," Jesy responded. "The hashtag leighadeisreal is trending worldwide."

"Oh no," Jade groaned, her head dropping into her hands. Perrie reached over and put a gentle hand on the brunette's shoulder, a small sign of comfort. 

"Are you mad?" Jade asked finally, peeking up at Jesy from in between her fingers. 

"Mad?" Jesy snapped. "First, you get into a relationship with our best friend, which I wouldn't be mad about except for the fact that you were hiding it from us like you don't trust us, then you get drunk at a party and make out with her in front of everyone, not only exposing your relationship but Leigh Anne's sexuality before she was ready to come out. What do you think?"

Jade hung her head low. "I guess yes," she said softly, already dreading the moment that Leigh Anne would wake up. 

"You guessed right," Jesy frowned, her eyes flicking to Leigh Anne as she started stirring. 

"Oh my god," Jade let out a panicked breath. "Jesy - "

"No," Jesy firmly interrupted, already knowing what the petite Geordie was going to ask. "This is your mess that you got yourself into. I'm not telling her for you."

"It was worth a shot," Jade said miserably, looking over at her girlfriend as she sat up. 

"Pez? Jesy?" Leigh Anne said, her voice thick with sleep. "What are you guys doing in here?"

Jesy gave Jade a pointed look. "Jade has something she'd like to tell you," she said, leaving the room. Perrie gave Jade's shoulder a gentl squeeze before she too exited the room. 

"What's going on?" Leigh Anne asked, now fully awake. 

Jade let out a long sigh, before turning to face Leigh Anne, taking her hands gently. "You know I love you," she said. 

"Of course," Leigh Anne replied immediately. "I love you too. Again, what's going on? You're starting to scare me."

No more stalling.

"So we went to a party last night," Jade started slowly. "And I got drunk off my ass, not knowing you'd be there."

"Sorry," Leigh Anne replied apologetically. "I wanted to surprise you."

"And surprise me you did," Jade said, chuckling bitterly. 

Leigh Anne squeezed Jade's hands gently. "Talk to me Jadey," she said worriedly. 

"Do you remember anything that happened last night?" Jade asked, sighing heavily when Leigh Anne shook her head. "Well, I guess you were drunk too. We kissed, and ... someone got a picture."

Leigh Anne's mouth fell open, and she pulled one of her hands out of Jade's to cover it. "No," she whispered. 

"It's all over the internet," Jade said softly. "I'm so sorry, baby."

"Everywhere?" Leigh Anne asked helplessly. 

Jade nodded. "The hashtag Leighadeisreal is trending worldwide," she said, earning a chuckle from Leigh Anne.

"I suppose the fans are freaking out," she said. 

"They're absolutely mental," Jade replied, shaking her head bemusedly. 

A small smile tugged at the corners of Leigh Anne's mouth before they dropped back into a frown. "I'm scared Jade," she whispered. "They're going to ask about my sexuality when I'm not ready to talk about it."

"You don't have to answer any questions if you don't want to," Jade replied. "It was like back when Perrie was getting asked about Zayn. We shut it down back then, we'll shut this down again."

Leigh Anne pondered this, speaking after a minute. "Are they mad?" She asked. 

"Perrie's not, from what I can tell," Jade replied. "I think just a bit disappointed. Jesy's more angry, but rightfully so."

Leigh Anne nodded. "We should have told them sooner," she said guiltily. 

"Hey no," Jade said, gently cupping Leigh Anne's cheek. "You weren't ready. That's totally valid."

"I know," Leigh Anne sighed, leaning into Jade's hand. "I'm just thinking about all the upcoming interviews. I'm worried about the questions they'll ask."

"Like I said before, we'll shoot the questions down," Jade replied. "And I'll be there with you every step of the way."

Leigh Anne finally smiled, leaning her forehead against Jade's. "I guess I'm not so nervous anymore," she said. "And now I get to show my amazing girlfriend off to the world."

Jade grinned, her arms bringing Leigh Anne to her in a tight hug. "You and me," she said softly. 

"Me and you," Leigh Anne responded, kissing Jade sweetly.

Little Leighade drabble. Hope you liked it!