It Should Be Me (Jerrie)

@kookie54122161 requested this one! Hope you like what I've done with your idea. 

Perrie sat, silently fuming as she watched Jade and Leigh Anne. They were giggling over something, sitting as close as possible on the couch while they waited for their turn to record. Jesy came out of the recording room, and walked over to the two. 

"Leigh, your turn," Jesy said. Leigh Anne looked up. 

"Can Jadey come with me?" Leigh Anne asked. 

"Yeah, please?" Jade asked, fixing her big Bambi eyes on Jesy. 

If Perrie were in Jesy's place, she would have melted under Jade's gaze. Right now she was sitting on the other side of the room, her arms crossed over her chest. 

"Here, why doesn't Perrie go now?" Jesy suggested. 

"Sure Jes," Perrie replied, standing up. She walked into the recording room, ignoring Jade's gaze. When she was done, she came back to see Jade and Leigh Anne laughing over something else. Anger flared to life inside Perrie, bubbling and hot. 

"Hey Pez, you okay? Your face looks really flushed," Jesy said, getting up and feeling Perrie's forehead. 

"I'm okay, really," Perrie replied, trying to bat Jesy's hand away. 

"If you're sure," Jesy said. 

"I'm sure," Perrie replied, making the mistake of looking over at Jade and Leigh Anne again. 

The next day

"No Lee-Lee, stop!" Jade squealed, trying to crawl away from Leigh Anne, who had knocked Jade onto the floor and started tickling her. Perrie sat in the corner like the day before, scowling as she watched the two of them. 

"If looks could kill," Jesy chuckled, sitting down next to Perrie. 

"Shut up, Jessica," Perrie growled. 

"Woah, calm down," Jesy said, holding up her hands. 

"I'm perfectly calm," Perrie replied, forcing her hands to unclench themselves from her skirt. 

"The hole in the carpet you burned with your eyes speaks another story," Jesy said. 

Perrie rolled her eyes, choosing to ignore Jesy. 

"Seriously, what's wrong?" Jesy asked, her voice softer. 

"Nothing's wrong," Perrie replied, inspecting her fingernails.

"Something is wrong, you just need to tell me," Jesy insisted. 

"It should be me," Perrie whispered. 

"What?" Jesy asked, not hearing what Perrie had said.

"It should be me laughing with Jade, not Leigh Anne! She's been ignoring me for Leigh Anne," Perrie snapped. 

Realization dawned in Jesy's eyes. "You're jealous," she said. 

"What? No way," Perrie said. 

"Yes, you're jealous of Leigh Anne-oh my gosh, you like Jade!" Jesy squealed. 

"Shut up!" Perrie said quickly. "I do not like Jade." Her fist clenched impulsively as she watched Jade and Leigh Anne rolling around on the floor like children. 

"You're jealous though," Jesy replied. "Admit it."

"I AM NOT JEALOUS!" Perrie shouted. The room stilled as Jade and Leigh Anne paused to look at Perrie, their arms around each other. Looking at them made Perrie's stomach churn. She quickly got up and left the room. 

Perrie walked into the bathroom. She stood in front of the sink, and splashed water over her face. Perrie stared at herself in the mirror, beads of water dripping off her face into the sink. "I am jealous," she whispered, realization dawning on her. 

The bathroom door opened. "I am NOT in the mood Jessica," Perrie snapped, not bothering to turn around. 

"Calling Jesy by her full name now huh?" The soft voice replied, making Perrie freeze. 

"What did she do to you?" Perrie turned around to face Jade, who was leaning against the wall. 

"Nothing, she just told me something about myself that I didn't want to accept," Perrie replied. 

"What was it?" Jade asked. 

"I can't tell you," Perrie said, looking away. 

"But why not?" Jade asked, pushing off the wall and walking over to Perrie. "You know you can tell me anything Pez, we're all a team," she said, putting her hands on Perrie's shoulders. 

Perrie looked down at Jade, wanting to tell her, her insides screaming at her not to. "I can't," Perrie whispered. "You'd hate me." 

Jade rolled her eyes, a smile making its way onto her lips. 

"I could never hate you Perrie," she replied. 

Perrie hesitated. "Do you trust me Jade?" She asked quietly, her hands sliding around Jade's waist. 

"Of course," Jade replied lowly, staring into Perrie's eyes.  

Perrie leaned down and pressed her lips to Jade's. To her surprise, Jade immediately kissed her back. The kiss went on for ages, until they broke apart, gasping for air. 

"I was jealous," Perrie murmured. 

"What?" Jade asked, leaning back to look at the blonde beauty.

"I was jealous of all the time you and Leigh Anne were spending together, and Jesy noticed," Perrie explained. 

"Oh," was all Jade said. 

"I know it sounds dumb," Perrie mumbled. 

"It's okay, you can feel whatever you want to feel," Jade replied. 

"Thank you," Perrie sighed. 

"Don't thank me," Jade smiled, disentangling herself from Perrie. "But Jesy and Leigh Anne are probably wondering where we are." She laced her fingers with Perrie's as they walked out of the bathroom. 

"They probably have a hunch," Perrie said, a small smile making its way onto her face for the first time that day. 

"I'm sure they do," Jade laughed. They walked back to the others, their joined hands swinging in between them.

Hope you liked this one shot! I know it's short, but I had barely any time to write.