Long Distance Relationship pt. 2

*buzz*

You were awaken by the vibration and sound of your phone on your bedside table. You reached for it and answered the call without bothering for looking at the caller.

"Hello?" You mumbled as you reach the empty side of the bed. You're not really used to not feeling the warmth of Louis' body beside you.

"Love? Are you asleep?" You hear your boyfriend ask through the other line.

"Not really though, since it's like midnight here in London," you laughed sleepily.

"Oops, sorry. I just want to hear your voice." Louis says that still makes your heart flutter.

You smiled, "well how's the first day of tour?"

"Really amazing, wish you could be here." He says.

"Sorry babe, if only our final exams aren't coming up. I'll make it up to you next time." You whispered.

"It's okay, I understand," he paused, "we're going to have an interview in a few, baby. Just text me when you wake up."

"Hmmm," you nodded even though he doesn't see you, "I love you."

"Love you too baby," he replied and hung up.

-

It's been a month and Louis really tried to adjust his schedules just so he could contact you. When Louis is busy, you spend your time going to school or reviewing for finals to be preoccupied so you won't think of Louis and missing him.

"Guess who I met in LA today in Starbucks!" Louis exclaimed. He is facetiming you and right now he is in the tour bus heading to their next tour.

"Is it my man, Channing Tatum?" You screamed.

"Oh heck no, I'm your man not him. But nah wrong guess because even better."

"Then who?" You asked in curiosity but at the same time excited.

"It was David freaking Beckham!!" He said in a high-pitched voice. He looks really happy.

"Shut tf up Louis I'm sleeping 'ere." An Irish voice shouted to Louis.

"Shut tf up Neil, noone cares." Louis sassed back and it made you laugh.

"Really? Your man crush?" You asked.

"Yes! He was the one who noticed me and came towards my direction just to greet me, we even took a selfie. I swear my heart pounded a million times, now I know how our fan feels when they meet us." Louis tells you continuously.

"Wow, now I feel jealous." You chuckled on how cute your boyfriend is.

"Eh, I'm just a fan of his. Nothing more," Louis chuckled with you.

"I know, I'm the only one for you," you laughed.

"That's right." He nodded and grinned.

You saw that their tour bus just stopped, meaning they just arrived to the next stadium for their concert.

"Oh, we have to go now babe," he tells you and stood up.