Just Like You

Heyyy, it's been a while! I've been so busy with academics so I didn't have much time to write imagines. But today is the start of our one week school break sooo I'll try to write more imagines again ;)

This is a song preference of Just Like You by the great Louis Tomlinson, enjoy!

•••

Louis' POV

I breathed out a puff of smoke from my mouth with the cigarette in my left hand.

It's already midnight and I'm alone at the dark alley, leaning myself on the wall, and the faint sound of music can be heard. I'm at a pub with my friends, but I just can't enjoy the night.

I've seen another headline about me which always makes me frustrated.

Media would literally do anything to invade people's privacies, even give them bad images.

Well, I'm used to it. But of course, I want everyone to know who I really am. And the only way I can show them what I truly feel is by expressing it through writing and singing.

I'm glad that fans understand me with my music, and I'm very thankful that they are always there to support me. Since the beginning, they never left. I would be nothing without them.

And, there's this one person who really inspired me to continue with my passion. That person who became the light that guided me through the dark. She understands me very well, knows what I feel, and when I'm down she's the one I can talk to.

She claimed to be also my fan, but to me she's not just a fan. Instead, she's a very special person who holds a very special place in my heart.

She's just like me and I'm just like her. Our shared interests include more than hobbies. And I can completely be myself when I'm around her. In fact, I can see a future with her.

I look at my phone and turn it on. My phone's screen lit up, and then I saw my world.

I smile as I look at her lovely face. I put her as my lockscreen. This is when I sneakily took a picture of her while she's sleeping.

Now she's on my mind.

It's been months since I went away for my tour and right now I'm a thousand miles away from her.

I miss her so much.

"Hey mate," I turn around to see Luke approaching me.

"Hey," I greet back.

"We've been looking for you inside. Why are you here?" He asks.

"Nothing, just took a few smokes to calm my mind." I took last smoke and throw it on the ground, stepping on it, "let's go."

After a few more months...

"Finally!" You say out of relief. It's the last day of your final examination and you just finished taking the test.

You get out of your room and you see Tiana, your closest blockmate.

You tapped her shoulder and she turn around, "hi Tia!"

"Oh hey (Y/N)! How well did you do with your exam?" She asks.