Hello

January 12, 2020

Hello.

How have you all been?

It's been awhile. Well, not really for awhile. If my math is right (which is wrong all the time), it's been... five years? since the beginning of this book. I think there was still One Direction at that time. I couldn't even remember how I came up with prompts and just made an imagine out of them all of a sudden. Though, some— most of them are cringey, many people still read them and rode with me to the rainbows of imagination.

I have been inactive. Many things happened in my life. Graduated high school, migrated to a new country, found a job, go to work, earn money, pay taxes, go to college. I have been busy doing what grown-ups do. Then, I came across this platform, remembering what I did when I was a teenager. Simple things, happy memories. Dramatic, I know. But it's nice to know that despite of working for my future right now, I could say that I once had a good teenage life. I was so happy writing and developing my skills from it, and being motivated when my mind comes up with so much ideas and seeing people reading and loving them.

But my love for writing was not really the main point of this letter. "What is?", you ask? Actually, what I really want to talk about is Louis.

Remember when we all fantasized about him? Ah. The good ol' days.

But, look. Look how far he has come. Five years of waiting is over. He is finally releasing his first full album that has been long overdue, but nevertheless worth all the wait.

I have always admired how dedicated he is in his songwritings. You could really tell how passionate he is in everything he does. That is why it is okay if it took him years to collect his masterpieces, because I know that he wants it to be perfect. And we know it is.

Let us support him in this, everyone! We know how much this album means to Louis.

Cheers to a happy new year as well! A whole new chapter, start of a decade, and life for Louis, you, and I. May all your resolutions be fulfilled.

As for me and my love for writing... who knows? I might pursue adding new imagine(s) in this book some time in the future when the imaginative-fanatic-teenage-me awakens again 🤔 that if someone still reads this... I don't even know if someone reads or even finishes this letter 🤷🏻‍♀️. Well, if you do, then I am thankful and appreciate you.

Anyway, I must go for now. Bye!

Love,
M