Fairy Tale

This imagine is dedicated to laileyparklinson ! Thank you for giving me this idea and I'm sorry it took long to publish :)

Hope you all enjoy reading this new one.

•••

"Hey, (Y/N)!" You snapped back to reality.

"What?" You asked your best friend, Hailey.

"Were you listening to me?" She asked.

"Uhh, yeah, just go on." You say. It's a weekend and you're at a coffee shop spending some time with your best friend.

"C'mon, you were staring off in space again." She crossed her arms, "were you thinking of him, again?"

"No," you quickly defend, "I was thinking about some other thing. And I told you that I don't care about that guy anymore." You say, not out of bitterness, just the truth.

"Oh really?" Hailey teased.

"I am telling the truth, Hailey." You answer.

"Okayyy, if that's what you say so."

A guy suddenly walked over you, and it was Niall, your best friend's boyfriend.

"Hey babe," he kissed her cheek and sat beside her, "hey (Y/N)"

"Wow, so I'll be third wheeling again." You rolled your eyes and they laughed.

"Don't worry (Y/N), you'll meet someone soon that is probably better than him." Niall said.

"Niall's right." Hailey seconded.

"Guys for pete's sake, stop mentioning him. I'm over him okay???" You say.

"Whatever you say." Niall teased you like Hailey did then they all go lovey dovey.

"Oh I forgot to buy our drink," Niall says, "what do you want me to order for you, ladies?"

You stood up, "I'll go buy. You can continue whatever you guys are doing. I wanted to stay away from you for a second anyway because I'm tired of you both."

They laughed again, "alright, thanks!"

You went straight to the counter and bought drinks, cheesecake and doughnut.

After paying and getting the order, you went back to your table, "Here you go—" you didn't finish your words when suddenly a person bumped into you.

Luckily, the drinks did not spill nor the food fall.

"Oh, sorry." He apologizes.

"It's okay." You smile and looked directly at his eyes.

But then, the smile disappeared on your lips when you recognized the person and he was the same.

"How unfortunate," he whispered but audible enough for you to understand.

"Yeah, how unfortunate that you exist." You spit the words at him.

He smirked, "Nah, you're pretty lucky a handsome man like me exist on your era."

You scoff, his egoistic personality really annoys you.

"I would rather die." You say.

"Jeez, calm down there peeps." Niall butted in before everything else gets heated. You didn't even realize that you were at a coffee shop almost making a scene because your hatred for this guy is at its peak.