Back To You

Yes, this is a preference of the song:
Back To You by Louis Tomlinson ft. Bebe Rexha & Digital Farm Animals.
Go buy it on iTunes, stream it on Spotify, and watch the official music video on Youtube :)

"The subscriber cannot be reached, please try again later."

I'm so done with this wicked game.

I called her for like the 20th time now, but she still doesn't answer.

These days, I don't even know myself anymore. After the breakup, I've been a real mess. Our relationship wasn't even stable, it's been always an on-off situation. Then it came to the part where she decided to officially call it off. But I didn't want to.

I wasn't fine after the breakup. I coundn't focus on everything, even on my career. I thought I would be with someone else and own the way I felt, but no.

I guess, it's too late now, but really still hoping for that little bit of chance to get back with her.

I tried calling her number again – which I deleted in my contacts but didn't work because I still have it memorized.

It rang, but just sent me to the same Airtel voice again and again.

"Not again Louis?" I turned to my bestmate Calvin, who's looking at my phone.

I didn't answer him and just drank another shot of liquor. I don't know how many now but I'm still sober, I think.

We are in the club right now. Well, I didn't even want to be here, but the lads dragged me here to 'freshen up my mind and find another girl'

"Man, you're so into (Y/N)." Oli, another mate, says. "Move on and get her out of your mind, will ya?"

"Besides we are here to get you some fine ass which is better than that girl." They highfived.

"I won't," I shook my head, "and noone will ever be better than (Y/N)."

"Whatever you say mate. Let's just enjoy the night." Calvin my side and started to offer a toast.

I poured up mine and held it up, bumping it with theirs. "Cheers!"

-

I woke up to a sudden alarm, and I am greeted with a massive headache.

"Ouch!" I groaned, holding my head with both of my hand.

Great.

I sat up, adjusting my vision as my head hurts like a bitch.

I scanned the room as I felt something wrong. The room is clean and there is a desk with full of beauty products and the walls are a shade of pink and white. The wardrobe isn't like mine.

Wait, this isn't my room.

I only know one person who owns this kind of room.

Crap.

I jolted when there's a sudden knock on the door.

I feel so nervous, why am I here?

The door clicks open and there she is, entering the room with food, water and medicine on a bed table.

"Oh, you're awake." She said calmly walking towards me.

I just stared at her while she places the table on the night stand and sits beside me.

"Are you alright?" She asks me. How could she even act normal around me? She even looks okay, like nothing happened. I couldn't even say anything.

"M-my head hurts." I stutter a little bit. Her presence makes me anxious.

"Here, take this pain-killer," she hands me the pill.

I took it and drank some water afterwards.

"Thanks." I say.

"No worries," she says, "Here I made you breakfast." She was about to put the table on the bed when I suddenly speak up.

"I'm sorry but, why am I here?" Curiosity creeps into my face.

She looks at me confused for a second but realized that I don't remember everything last night.

"I was closing the gate when I saw a cab parked in front of my house. I saw that you were the one inside, passed out. I asked the driver what happened and he said that you gave the address where I'm living."

Realization hits me.

I just did that?

"oh." I mumble.

"It's fine, you were just completely wasted." She says.

"I don't think so." I say aloud.

She's looking at me with confusion.

"I guess no matter what I do, you're always I think about."

"Louis not this ti-"

I hold her hand, "No, listen to me. Please." I beg. This time she doesn't speak but doesn't want to look at me.

"I know our relationship didn't work. But please believe me. After we broke up, my life's such a big mess. I'm so stressed out, I feel like this feelings would kill me. I love it that I hate it, but I really can't take it anymore."

Now, she's looking at me in the eyes. Trying to know if I'm telling the truth, which I really do.

"I don't how to make this feelings stop (Y/N)"

She's still in doubt but I hug her.

"Let's just stay like this for awhile." I say but she doesn't respond. It's alright because she didn't pull away.

This feeling feels so right. It's so relieving. I always knew she's the only pill that can ease all my pain.

After a few seconds, I pull away and we look at each other's eyes.

"I just keep on coming back to you, don't you know that?" I say.

"I know." She cracks a smile.