He Leaves pt. 2

He leaves you with no warning.

He just leaves you without telling you the reason.

The time when it happened, you were left dumbfounded. You couldn't believe it was real. The people showed their sympathy, but all you thought about was why he did that. You thought something that might have been the reason why he didn't want to marry you. Was it because he wasn't ready yet? Or maybe he fell out of love? Found someone new? He never told you.

You would rather have him breaking up with you privately or even calling the engagement off before, it would hurt, but you'd understand. But leaving you at the altar without knowing in front of many people on the day of your wedding, it hurt you a lot, it was much worse.

You were living with your ex-fiancé so now you've been staying at your bestfriend's house. It hadn't been that long since the incident happened. But you got a new number and you deleted all your social media applications from your phone. Well, you can't completely isolate yourself from the outside world. You are a chef in a five-star restaurant so you need to work.

"(Y/N)!" Your co-worker called your name.

"What?" You ask, as you try to get the ring off your finger on the sink with the running water. You've been trying to remove it, but it just won't get off.

"Someone wants to see you," he says, walking beside you.

"Who?" You sighed in frustration as you just can't take it off so you give up.

He doesn't respond so you look at him, "who is it?" You ask again.

"There's a customer who wants to complain about the dish you made? He wants to talk to you." He says with a little hesitation.

Your eyebrows furrowed, "what? But I didn't do anything wrong with the dish. I swear I was completely normal when I was making it."

He just shrugged and didn't look interested, "just talk to him, alright? Now go." He says and push you out effortlessly.

You remove your apron and hat and walk towards the table of that customer.

As you arrive to the table, you approach the customer, "hello Sir, I am (Y/N), the chef of the dish you ordered. How may I help–" you stopped dead in your tracks when the customer turns around.

"(Y/N)," he speaks with a soft voice, the voice you've always wanted to say 'I do'.

You were lost of words for a second as you got lost in his deep blue eyes.

Your eyes shut, with your fist closed. You turned around and ran away from him.

"(Y/N), wait!" You hear him called out but you didn't stop.

You immediately get in the kitchen and you see your co-worker, "you didn't tell me he was the customer!" You yelled at him.

"I'm sorry (Y/N), he doesn't want to tell you because he knows-" you didn't listen and just used the back to get out of the place.

You saw him getting out of the restaurant and he saw you too. You cursed to yourself and walked quickly making your way to your car. But unfortunately, a hand grabbed your arm and spun you around.