Crush pt. 5

Louis' POV

"Bye lads," I say to them.

"Bye, see you tomorrow!"

"I'm home," I say as I went inside the house

"Achoo," I saw the little twins coming to me.

"Hey kiddos." I smile as I lift them up.

"Achoo stinks right now. I'm just going to take a shower okay?" I say to them and they nod as I put them down.

I proceed to go up at my room and went for a quick shower and change to comfortable clothes.

Someone knocks on the door, "come in" Lottie walks inside.

"Louis, you got a letter from the school you applied for college.." She says and hands me the envelope.

"This is it?" I say accepting it. I opened the envelope and the first word I saw was, "Congratulations!"

I look at my sister, "I'm accepted!" I say happily.

"Wow, congrats bro!" She hugs me and after it she left.

I went to my drawer to put the envelope inside when suddenly I saw a picture inside that made my heart sank.

It was a picture of her, sleeping. The day when we went for a summer vacation. She fell asleep on my shoulder at the car. She looked so peaceful so I took the chance to take a picture. It's only the picture I have of her since I never got the chance to have a picture with her.

And, I never got the chance to tell her what I really feel.

Yes, I like (Y/N), so much.

I started to have a crush on her when I helped her at the field. I found her really pretty and I never thought my feelings would grow as I knew her personality.

It hurt me to see Zayn court her and when he kissed her, I was so broken. Then I lose hope when Zayn told me not to make a move on her, because it will hurt him, and I don't want to break our friendship just for a girl.

I tried to get rid of my feelings, but it wasn't easy. So I decided to court someone that's not her, I knew it would look like I was only using the other girl but I need to move on.

Then that time came, (Y/N) confessed her feelings for me and that she was the mistery girl who made cookies for me. I was so happy to hear that she liked me back, but it was too late.

It tore me seeing her crying because of me. I should have told her, if only I knew she felt the same.

I felt a tear falling from my eye.

It was too late.

May be we're meant to meet, but not meant to be.

I decided to get a piece of paper and wrote everything I need to tell her, that I should have told her.

"...I wish you the happiness and love you deserve. I'm lucky enough to know that I've been a part of your life and I also thank you for being a part of mine."