Babysitter pt. 2

Ten Years Later.

"Addy! Don't write on the walls, your dad will kill me." You sighed in frustration at the cute two year old kid on the stairs. You just put her down for a second to prepare her milk then you already see her with a marker on her hand. God knows how and where she'd got it from.

You lift her up and feed her. You smile at the sight of her gulping down the milk until she drifts off to sleep.

You carefully place her on her crib after she finished drinking. You pick up her toys that were scattered everywhere and clean up the mess she almost made.

You crack your neck side to side, "okay, we're done for today."

You hear the front door open and you see a tall figure come in.

"Oh you're home." You greeted him. He puts down his case and removes his coat.

"Where's Adeline?" His eyes scanned the room until it landed on her "oh. Thank God." He sighed in relief as he sees his daughter peacefully asleep.

"Sorry for calling you on your day off. I couldn't bring her to work because of my hectic schedule." He said, caressing his daughter's chubby cheeks.

You smiled, "it's alright! I know how busy you are with work. And I like taking care her of her." You admit you like taking care of Addy, she's such a cute kid.

"You'd be a great mom. I think you should get a kid already." He laughs.

You playfully hit him on the shoulder, "there's a right time for that."

"What? You're 25 already." He pointed out.

"I know!" You whisper-yelled, not wanting the kid to wake up, "We'll get to that someday." You blushed. You thought about having kids but you don't think it's the right time yet. You're not even married yet.

"Alright, alright."

"Well, I'll get going now." You pat his back.

"Want me to drop you off?"

"Oh no. I have my car with me. Just call me if you need help with Addy. I'll always be willing to help."

"Okay. Thank you. What can I do to repay you?" He asks.

You turn the door knob, "just send in hundred dollars in my bank account." You joked.

He laughs, "I'll try. Have a safe ride, (Y/N)."

You nod, "bye, Niall!" You carefully closed the door.

-

"Where are you?" You asked him through the phone. He called you to meet him at the park and he's with Addy.

"Okay, I'll be there." You hung up and went to look for them.

As soon as you see those chubby cheeks from afar, you already know it was Addy.

You smile as you see the sight of them.

"Hey there, cuties." You interrupted them. He looks up at you and smiled.

"Hi." He greets and you sat down with them.

"Niall called you?" You asked.

He nodded, "yeah. He told me to pick her up since he has been busy again so she'll be staying at home tonight."

"Yay," You smile and you lightly pinched the baby's cheeks then carried her on your lap. You love having her around your house.

He chuckles.

"What?" You ask.

"You both look cute. It suits you to be a mum." He says.

"Oh stop it," you blushed.

He laughs and just admired the two of you. You walked to the park hand in hand with Addy carried by him.

"Look mummy, they're a beautiful family" you hear another kid say as they passed by. You saw him pointing at you, meaning he's referring to the three of you.

He heard and saw it too, "kids don't lie." He looked at you, smiling.

"Lucy sent me a wedding invitation." He says out of blue.

"Oh really? She's getting married?" You lit up, "that's great to hear!"

You couldn't imagine she'd changed but she did. She apologized to you a few years back and now you're great friends with her.

"When's the date?" You ask.

"Next month at the twentieth." He answered.

You stop at a bench and he puts Addy down.

"I'm just gonna go to the toilet, stay right here. I'll be right back." You nod then he disappears.

You sit down for a while with Addy. You were playing with her until Addy spotted an ice cream truck and continued pointing it at.

"Sweet," her cute voice says.

"You want ice cream?" You ask. "Okay let's buy you one."

You hold her hand and went to the truck.

You let go of her hand for a while to get your wallet in your bag.

You paid the ice cream and was waiting for the man to give it to you when suddenly...

"Addy?" You realized she wasn't beside you anymore. You turn around to find her, but she was nowhere to be found.

"Addy?" You called louder. There were quite many people at the park and it seems difficult to find the toddler.

"Here's the ice-" your attention was to find the toddler and didn't care about the dessert anymore.

"Addy!" You hurriedly walked and walked as your heart beat goes from fast to faster.

You continued to ask a few people if they found a little kid strolling around alone but they were all telling you no.

You nervously grab your phone and typed his number.

He doesn't pick up.

What are you gonna do?

You didn't stop finding her. Your feet brought you to a flower garden then you see a familiar figure facing your back, kneeling down in front of the toddler.

"Addy!" You found her.

The guy turns around and stood up, "Niall?" You asked, confused. "Why are you here?"

He didn't answer you and just smiled, the little girl he's holding is giggling.

That's when you realized Addy has find something interesting behind you and she's pointing at it.

You turn around and there you see him, kneeling down in front of you with the small box on his palm.

"(Y/N)," he started, "we've come to the point where we already figured out what we wanted for our future. There were hardships and trials, still we made it together. We formed a bond and foundation that noone could ever break."

"And today, as I'm kneeling in front of you, I want that foundation to be stronger and last forever."

"So, (Y/N)." He opens the box, "Will you give me the honor to love, take care of you for the rest of my life, and be the father of your children?"

Your hands were covering your mouth from shock and happiness at the same time. You couldn't say a word so you just nod, accepting his proposal.

He smiles brightly and slowly puts the beautiful ring on your finger. It's a nice fit.

He stands up and you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Thank you for everything, (Y/N)." He breathes to your neck. "I love you."

"I love you too, Louis. Always."

In the end, you ended up together. It was all perfect.