Accident

"(Y/N)!!!!!!" You hear Louis called out as he walks in the house. It startled you more when he slammed the door.

You peek from the kitchen to see Louis searching you around the house. You watch his face, which doesn't look very happy.

"In here," you say and he looks at you. He's not just seemed unhappy, furious is the right word.

He stormed in the kitchen and smacked the magazine down in his hand, on the counter. "What's this?"

"What?" You turn your eyes to the magazine. You look at him confused then back to the magazine.

You hold the magazine steadily to focus on the front page. It was a picture of you, with a boy.

"What the heck is this?" He repeats, with his hands on his hips.

"(Y/N) and an unknown man looking very close with each other? Is this the new love of her life? How about her boyfriend, Louis Tomlinson? See page 15..." The front page read and you immediatly turn to the page of the full article. There are more pictures of you and the person, one with his arms around you, and one with him hugging you. 

You remembered when this was taken. It was a day ago, when you crossed paths with your cousin named Tyrone. It has been years since you last saw him so you and Tyrone talked for a while and catch up.

You shook your head, "This is complete false," you put the magazine back to where it was and continue to cook for dinner.

"Oh please, don't freaking lie!" Louis shouts.

"I am not lying?" The statement turned into a question.

"For crying out loud (Y/N). The evidence is there! You're cheating on me!" Louis says angrily, which made you look at him like he's crazy.

"What?" You say and laughed, "oh my, Louis. You're out of your mind."

"Wtf are you talking about?" He says, completely pissed.

"I'm not cheating on you, for goodness sake! You should know that yourself!" You shout, also getting pissed off.

He shooks his head in annoyance, "I don't believe you, (Y/N). Let's just call this off" He huffs and leaves the house.

"Louis wait—!" He didn't let you talk, just slammed the front door again.

You couldn't believe that he just did that and that he didn't trust you.

You quickly turn off the stove and grabbed your keys. You get in your car and started to follow him. You need to explain to him, which in the first place you should have told him. But he was so stubborn that he suddenly left without hearing your explanation.

You tried to follow him where he's going. But his car was too far from your sight now. You don't know where he's actually going, so you drove fast to keep up with him.

Your eyes was focused to trying to follow him to save your relationship. But you didn't know what was about to happen, when suddenly you hear a loud car honk. You can see a car going to your direction at the intersection. The adrenaline flowed through your veins, so you instinctively turn your car to avoid it.

You didn't bump into the car, but unluckily, you lost your brake, a tree coming on your way.

You see your life flash before your eyes, and then just a complete...

Black out.