Heated Arguments

"You're completely flirting with her!" You argue.

"How many times do I have to tell you, I wasn't flirting with her!" This time he's shouting back.

"Oh really? Well explain to me why you were checking her ass out?" You cross your arms.

"I'm so tired of this bullcrap," he say in defeat, "talk to me when you're done being a clingy girlfriend!"

Wow, now you're a clingy girlfriend? That hurt.

"Damn you, Louis!" You screamed, echoing through the room.

"The feeling is mutual, (Y/N)!" He slammed the door as he leaves the house.

You just got into another heated argument with your boyfriend, Louis. Well you just fought about a silly thing.

You were on a date earlier with him at the restaurant. It was meant for a day for you two, but the waitress just ruined it. When she started to go get both of your orders, she was flirting him, even if you were there. She rolled her eyes for many times at you. It was all fine but then Louis started to flirt with her, infront of you. Then after eating, you see her putting a piece of paper infront of him, and you know it's her number. It pissed you off so you told her to stop flirting with your boyfriend, but then she said he deserves better, which made you mad. You made a scene at the restaurant, and Louis dragged you out. When you went home, he shouted at you for having that behavior and now this happened.

He left you in your house. You cried because his words hurt you. You didn't know you were being a clingy girlfriend.

He was out until late night, you don't know where he went. Maybe he just flirted with that girl and left you for real. You shake the thoughts off your mind and turn off all the lights house. You went straight to your bedroom, and just lay on your side of the bed.

You hear his car parked infront your house. After a few minutes, you hear the front door open then his footsteps going upstairs. You close your eyes and cover your face with a pillow. Not wanting to let him know you were crying.

The bedroom door clicked open, and later the bed sink, signalling that he's beside you now.

"(Y/N)..." he whispers, you didn't respond.

He slowly snakes his arm around your waist, spooning you.

"Face me," he says, he knows you're still awake.

You didn't move then he kisses your neck.

"I'm sorry." He apologizes, "I didn't mean to call you that."

"I love you, okay? I swear in my life, I would never flirt someone who's not you." He says, "you're my everything."

You turn around to face him and now you're hugging him, "I'm sorry too."

He cups your face, "that's okay. As long as you're here with me. I'm happy."

"I don't want to fight again." You say, burying your face into his neck.

"We won't. Just trust me okay?"

"I trust you." You reassure him.

He kisses your forehead and it made you smile, now you're both silent until both or you drifted off to sleep.