Laser Tagging

I have found a prompt on tumblr and I liked it so I made a very short one shot, here ya go!

•••

It's a good day and you're going out with your friends and boyfriend.

You didn't like overdressing so you just wore an oversized white shirt tuck in your skinny jeans and paired it with white snickers.

"Let's go!" Louis hold you by the waist and opened the car door for you.

When you go out with friends, you like doing new activites together. You've done much like bowling, ice skating, skiing, archery, horseback riding, ziplining and etc.

Today, you're going laser tagging. You've done it once and that was years ago but it's your first time playing with them.

You paid for your entrance fees then went inside, wearing the gears and watching the instructions on the screen.

You're a total of 10 and you were seperated into two groups. You were in the red team and Louis is in green team.

After listening to the instruction, you started playing.

It was a bit dark in the big room that's why it's difficult to see the obstacles but easy enough to see the lights from the vests of opponents.

You stealth like a ninja. So far, you were shooting your friends from other team really good.

"Hey (Y/N)! That aint fair!" Harry shouted after you creeped up behind him and shoot the lights on his vest, making it all disappear.

You run and hid again under some blocks at the corner. You haven't seen and shot Louis yet. You wonder where he is?

It felt like an action movie though, but it was really fun. You look over your gun, seeing that you have a high score made you proud of yourself.

You spot a mop of brown hair from afar, and you knew it was him.

You smiled to yourself and carefully followed behind him so that he won't notice you. But, he disappeared from your sight when he turned to a corner.

"Damn, where's he?" You whispered to yourself.

"Hnngh!" Your scream was muffled when you've been pushed in the corner and a familiar touch on your lips.

You were caught off guard when Louis kissed you. After a while, you kiss back. You didn't even remember you were playing laser tag.

Both of you have been occupied as you continued having a make out session. Noone even noticed you guys were missing.

You were so caught up when you feel something press on your chest.

You heard your vest shut down and the lights on your vest disappeared.

He pulls away, leaving a sly smile on his lips.

That's when you only realized he did it to shoot you.

It takes 7 seconds to revive and he teasingly blow the tip of his gun as he walks backwards.

"Louis!" You whined and he sheepishly walked away.