A Youtuber and a Popstar

You're a youtuber and you're by far one of the popular youtubers on social media, with at least 7 million subscribers and you are the so called, 'Internet Darling'. You've been doing youtube for about 3 years and you can say that your content is pretty good because you're getting great comments, likes and subscriptions.

Your contents include: fashion, makeup tuts, vlogs, and sometimes gaming, and anything that you like to upload on your youtube channel. You've became known too because of your collaborations, mostly friendships with a bunch of youtubers.

And also, because you're known to be a One Direction fan. You sometimes talk about 1d related in your videos and tweets on your twitter account, that's why 1d fans subscribe to you.

In a week from now, you just realized that you're going to be able to see 1d live for the first time because they're going to have a tour in London (where you live). And hey, even meet them backstage because you bought VIP tickets with your bestfriend who's also a 1d fan!

"Guess what guys!!" You screamed while vlogging, "I'm about to meet One Direction in a week! Isn't it great? I'm going to finally see them live and meet them backstage!!"

"By the way, if any of you are going to the arena, and you see me, just greet me and I'll greet you back okay! I'll be in the front row tho!" You show your concert ticket to the camera while covering the ticket code.

"I am honestly so excited, this is like a dream come true. I'll be able to meet them, and hug them! Even Louis!" You exclaimed. Yes, obviously you've always been a Louis girl since then. You love them all but of course, you'll always have a soft spot for a particular member of the band and that's Louis.

"If any of you doesn't get to see them or meet them yet. Don't lose hope! There will come a day that you'll achieve that dream. Look at me, I never thought I could get to see them but I will! And that's why you shouldn't give up on your dreams!" You advice.

You talked on the vlog for awhile and ended it after. You edited the video you made and later on posted it on your youtube channel.

-

You counted the days till the concert. You were absolutely excited and you cannot contain your happiness. You have been deciding what outfit to wear on the concert, what to write on your banner, and all that.

And now, the day of the concert. You've packed everying you needed for the concert: water, camera for vlogging, rolled banner, camera for pictures, cellphone, powerbank, lots of money, and whatever you want that you feel you need to bring.

And let's just say this is your outfit: (ctto)

You and your bestfriend went to the venue a little too early for a VIP but who cares? You're too excited to mind that

You and your bestfriend went to the venue a little too early for a VIP but who cares? You're too excited to mind that. You were vlogging and some of the fans in other section know you and they greet you and even took selfies with you.