Little Black Dress

"The night is still long, Tommo. Don't you wanna have some fun?" Niall says, walking over along with the boys to the counter where Louis was left alone.

"Yeah yeah I just want to chill here for a while." Louis replied with beer in his hands.

"Hey," Liam nudges Louis' arm looking at behind you, "looks like some pretty chick got the eyes on you" Louis turns his face around to see what Liam is talking about and he saw a girl wearing a red dress. She bites her lip as she twirls her straw in her cocktail, looking at Louis.

"She's not." Louis denied. He's not like in the mood right now.

"Oh come on— wait, she's coming here." Liam whispered then someone speak from behind.

"Hey." Louis turn around and he was greeted by the chick. Louis smiled as a response.

"Alright, we're just gonna go back to the dancefloor. Make yourselves comfortable." The boys say and winked at Louis before leaving.

"I'm Briana," she introduces, "you are..?"

"Louis." He simply answered. They shared a handshake.

"So, do you come here often?" She started the conversation.

"Not really," He said not looking at her, "how about you?" He asked so it won't look like he's being rude to her.

"Yeah, and honestly, you are the only one who caught my eye," she flirts. "Out of all guys here, you are the most charming."

Louis smiles, "thank you for the compliment." They went for a toast and drank.

Briana continued to seduce him but it wasn't working. She wasn't Louis' type.

Louis scanned his eyes around when he caught someone walked into the room. His jaw dropped at the girl wearing a little black dress that perfectly hugs her body, and her skin is flawless. And that girl is you.

"Wow," Louis say in amazement.

"Louis?" Briana asks and looks to where he's looking at. She immediately rolls her eyes. Louis gulps as you sit down at the stool and crosse your legs, making the hem of your dress sliding up higher, showing more of your skin.

"So," Briana tried to get Louis' attention and come closer to him, still trying to flirt with him, "let's dance?"

Louis looks at her, "I'm sorry." He say, not sincerely apologizing.

"Wha—"

"If you'll excuse me," he snapped, making the chick back away. She put her arms up in defeat.

Louis couldn't take his eyes off you. He wanted to make a move before anyone else could, since you made everyone's heads turn.

"So what's a beautiful girl doing here alone?" Louis started and you turn to look at him.

You smile, "just want to enjoy the night is all."

"So, can I buy you a drink for a start?" Louis smirk.

You smiled again, "that would be nice."

When he started to flirt with you, you flirted back. The tension between you and him grows.

"Want to dance?" Louis asked and you nod. He leads you to the crowded dance floor and you started dancing as the music pounds into the room.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and his on your waist. You bite your plump lip as he doesn't leave his eyes on you. Your head fell down, not being able to make an eye contact, he's too hot to handle. A strand of your hair falls to your face and he gently tug it beside your ear, making his fingertips touch your face.

You look up at him, his face is centimeters away from yours. "Nice dancing."

You blush, he leans closer to your ear and whispered, "It's too late, let me take you home."

•••

This vv short imagine has been in my drafts for a while and I think this is the right time to publish it because Louis just sang Little Black Dress and he did amazing!
Anyway, thank you for reading!