management meeting

April 12th 2017

"Right, okay... sure. April 14th... yes, I'll let them know, thanks. Bye." Jason said over the phone, setting his cellphone on the table as he glanced up at the managers that sat around the table.

"Forecast is gonna be on Weekly Idol." he announced simply, followed by the manager's nods and smiles. "Filming this Friday, airing next Monday."

"Next week? They don't have any other idols pre-filmed?" a black-haired woman asked, seeming quite surprised.

"I guess not, it's a good opportunity. We can clear their schedules for Friday morning, right?" Jason asked. A young girl with short brown hair nodded, taking notes on a little sticky note. The tag on her shirt read "intern" and a sloppily scribbled name below.

"I can call and postpone the in-company promotion meeting until the afternoon." she said quickly, everyone smiling at the young girl's quick solution.

"I appreciate it, Chaewon." Jason thanked, looking towards the black-haired woman again. "I'd assume CEO-nim wants them to have another meeting regarding variety shows, can we schedule that today?"

"Yeah, if you move dance practice earlier."

"How much earlier?"

"Nine."

Jason glanced at his watch, stopping himself of pushing himself out of his seat. It was almost 9AM already. "This meeting is supposed to end at nine... CEO-nim is coming after the meeting to approve everything, but Chaewon, go ahead and make sure the boys are already up. Tell them there's practice at nine."

"Y-yes sir," Chaewon nodded, her chair making a squeak as he stood up. "What about the promotion meeting this afternoon?" she asked, picking up the sticky note on her papers. Jason offered to do it for her, sticking the note on top of his clipboard.

As soon as Chaewon closed the meeting room door behind her, she let out a breath. With a quick glance at her phone she noted the remaining ten minutes before 9AM. She hurried down the stairs, nearly pushing over the CEO who was heading towards the elevator on the first floor.

"Chaewon, what are you doing down here?" he asked, his anger not evident but internally possible.

"There were some needed schedule changes and the dance practice was moved to 9AM so Jason op-" she began, cut off by the CEO's sigh at the sound of the manager's name. He made a little shooing motion with his hand, signaling for her to continue as he went ahead and pressed the elevator button.

"Yes sir, see you later." she said quickly with a small bow, heading out the side door and crossing the little path to the other building, sighing in annoyance when the side-door was locked. In a hurry she ran around the building towards the front door, sighing heavily as she ran her eyes along the dorm room doors. She stopped at the one clearly labeled 'FORECAST' and knocked quickly.

"Hey guys, get up quickly! Dance practice has been moved up to 9AM!" she called, knocking some more. "You've got a variety show meeting at-"

A tired Alex answered the door, his hair ruffled and glasses on, his eyes barely open. Chaewon held up her hand right below her eyes to cover up the shirtless boy's chest at the door. Looking directly at boy's (minimally) open eyes, she repeated herself. "Dance practice starts at 9 today, sorry for the late notice."

"Oh my god Alex, don't answer the door without a shirt on." Taeyang said from behind Chaewon, making her jump. She moved out of the way and Taeyang entered his group's room, pushing Alex back a few feet.

"I apologize, so practice at 9?" he asked. Chaewon nodded slowly, glancing at Taeyang's awake expression, well combed hair and casual clothes, then looking down the hall where she presumed he came from.

"I was just walking around inside the building, sorry I didn't let anyone know earlier." Taeyang said, answering her presumed question. "I'll get everyone up and in the dance room by 9:10... hopefully. The practice is moved up because we got accepted for Weekly Idol filming, right?"

"Right - how did you know?" Chaewon asked, more surprised and suspicious of him.

"Just a lucky guess," he  shrugged, Chaewon finally noticing he was holding a little backpack that hung from his arm.

"See you later."

"See 'ya..." she trailed off, Taeyang politely closing the door. She looked down the hall again for any sign of where the blonde had come from, but hallways seemed empty. She carefully went around the corner, taking a moment to observe the wide open side-door.