VLIVE (5/18)

May 18th 2017

"Hey everyone!" Hyunwoo chirped, waving into the camera. Alex sat next to him, making a silent and chic wave in greeting as well. Chen always gave a somewhat quiet greeting, this time almost imitating Alex. Kaito was the complete opposite, making a cheerful greeting almost more happily than Hyunwoo had.

"it's F.O.X sunbaenim's birthday! We just got back from the traditional birthday meal and we're just hanging around in the dorm waiting for people to get here." Kaito said, Hyunwoo moving the camera around to show them the cleaned-up central room of their dorm.

"We even cleaned up this area for the party" Hyunwoo said, seeming quite proud. Alex let out a little chuckle as Hyunwoo placed the camera back in front of all of them.

"FORECAST has the honor of hosting the little gathering here, probably thanks to you guys wanting us to V LIVE the occasion." Chen said, proceeding to thank the viewers. "There's quite a few of you here already! Thanks for tuning in!"

The four kept reading the comments, answering some questions along the way. Alex read out one of the questions out loud. "'Where is 5UN?'" Alex exchanged glances with the other members. "Hyung's... he's in our room, still working on a certain song..." He made another glance towards Chen specifically, who didn't show any sign of stopping the older. "...with the birthday-hyung; Gosh, they never take a break."

"Yeah, it's his birthday for crying out loud, why are they still working?" Kaito asked jokingly. Hyunwoo made a smile and shrugged, "It's both of their passions, of course."

"We should probably go get them since the others are going to arrive soon." Chen said, looking up at clock that hung on the wall. "I'll go get them."

Chen stood up, Alex standing up too and carrying the camera with him, filming Chen as if he was documenting some adventurer's journey. Chen made a laugh, trying to shoo away the camera multiple times. He finally gave up, knocking on the door twice.

"Hyung?" he called, waiting a few moments for an answer. "Hyung?" he asked again, a tiny bit louder, yet both calls being quite soft. Chen went ahead and opened the door, immediately faced with a predicament. Unfortunately Alex shot a quick few seconds of the scene, Chen blocking a bit of it, before the youngest pushed the lens of the camera down towards the floor, closing the room door with a somewhat loud, sudden impact of wood against wood.

"T-they're busy," Chen spluttered, trying his best to stay calm. He kept his hand pushing the camera lens to the ground, making sudden eye contact with Alex. "Just go back," he mouthed, Alex flipping the camera towards himself.

"Oh, Kaito wanted to show you all something really cool today too," Alex said suddenly, filming Kaito. Luckily the energetic and playful older caught on and quickly thought of something. While Alex and Kaito moved on from the event for the viewers, Hyunwoo slipped away from the camera's view and went towards Chen, who was pacing back and forth in front of the door.

"What happened?" Hyunwoo whispered, barely audible and far enough away from the camera for the microphone to pick it up. Chen placed his hand on his forehead in stressed thinking, rubbing his eyes.

"It's going to happen again, Hyung," Chen replied softly, letting out a loud, stressful sigh that was probably the only sound from the conversation picked up by the camera. (Kaito glanced past the camera to see what was happening, but quickly returned to talking with the viewers.)

"What's going to happen?" Hyunwoo asked, being the other half of the members that didn't see the incident. Chen took in a breath, seeming angry with himself.

"It's going to be Kaito all over again, but this time it was live..."

Hyunwoo glanced towards the doorknob of the door Chen had just turned a few moments prior. "What?"

"They kissed, Hyung, but this time it was live in front of a thousand people."