[news]

FORECAST Leader 5UN To Sit Out Two Weeks of "Emptiness" Promotions
May 28th 2017

After the song's release on 5/22, many were excited to see FORECAST perform their song "Emptiness" for their normal nine weeks of promotions. However, due to unknown reasons that fans and netizens are now trying to predict and investigate, FORECAST's leader and songwriter 5UN did not participate in the past two performance recordings on the various music shows the company is partnered with. 

C.S Entertainment has recently released a statement saying the 5UN will not be participating in next week's promotions either, though nothing has been confirmed about their interview with BOP WEEKLY that was originally scheduled for next Friday. 

Many fans are increasingly pointing towards the rumors and scandals surrounding 5UN and F.O.X for causing 5UN's break at the very beginning of the promotions. Other believe there may be an internal reason for CEO Kim Seojun to send four-membered FORECAST to perform without their leader, such as for him to focus on songwriting for another artist or for family/personal reasons. 

Today around 3pm, when FORECAST was publicly known to be at BOP WEEKLY in the afternoon, 5UN posted on his personal Instagram:

Many fans asked why he was editing songs while FORECAST was performing, while others who did not know about the title of F.O.X's upcoming single drew conclusions, such as the #bebe showing his lack of care for the rumors going on, although this is presumably not the case. 

F.O.X is planning to comeback next month with "Bebe", a song written in collaboration with himself and other famous producers. (However, never was it said that 5UN would be collaborating with them.) Many FORECAST fans are concerned that 5UN is becoming a behind-the-scenes producer and songwriter instead of a performer due to him not addressing the reason of his presumably temporary break from performing. 

We hope for more information about FORECAST and when 5UN will be returning to promoting with his group. Until then FORECAST will continue perform "Emptiness" and will likely continue their new line distribution and choreography with only four members 

a/n:

new line distribution (w/o taeyang):

R41N -40 sec. (Moos, Buffy)
Hyunwoo -32.7 sec. (Lee Geon)
Kaito - 30.9 sec. (Heojun, H.O)
Chen - 17.2 sec (Daewon, Jota)*

*Main voice of the chorus that is sung in unison; in center