Seven

Monday

Ew...Monday's. I usually look forward to getting up and seeing my friends on Monday, but today I really didn't feel like going.

Buzz*Buzz

My alarm had been going off for about five minutes now which means I have to hurry up. I'm getting up an hour early so I can cuddle with Aaron before school.

I lazily got out of my bed and walked toward my bedroom door.

"Y/N where are you going?" I turned around and saw Kalani rubbing her eyes.

"I'll come wake you up in an hour or so, I'm going to check on Aaron and get ready for today." She nodded, but stood up anyway stretching her limbs.

"I'm coming with you. I didn't get to watch the new episode of 'OITNB' last night because of that little shit." I laughed and opened the door going across the hall into my brothers room.

"Good Morning sunshine..." I whispered and walked over to the lamp turning it on low.

He was giggling and kicking his feet frantically.

"Come here you little stinker, let's check your diaper." I took both my hands and picked his up, setting him on his changing table.

"Let's see if you left me a present today little man." He giggled again and chewed his fingers. I took off his onesie and diaper seeing that he only peed.

"We need to get you in the bath." I wiped his diaper area and picked him up so that he was against my body.

I walked over to his closet and pulled out a towel, washcloth and his favorite chewy.

"Kalani, wanna help me give Aaron a bath?" I saw my best friend finally come out of my room .

"Sure. I'll just watch Netflix later." She took the stuff out of my hands while I was still holding onto my brother.

---------------------After bath--------------------

I had Aaron laying in my chest sound asleep and I heard my phone go off across the room.

"Grab me my phone would ya?" I whispered to Kalani. She went over and grabbed it handing it back to me.

It read Mrs. Crawford across the screen.
(Y=Y/N & C= Crawford)

"Hello"-Y

"Good Morning Y/N. I know this is last minute, but I got a call late last night saying that my mother had a horrible heart attack. And she lives in Illinois, my siblings are already there and I need to be as well. I'm sorry, but I won't be able to watch Aaron this week."-C

"I'm so sorry to hear this news Mrs. Crawford, I hope your mother gets better." -Y

"Thank you dear, I'm am still very sorry that I can't help you."-C

"It's alright I can figure something out."-Y

"Okay, well have a good week hun. Bye bye."-C

"Alrighty, Bye."-Y

I ended the call and tossed my phone over to Kalani.

"Put that back on the charger please." I ran my fingers threw my hair and let out a frustrated sigh.

"What's wrong?" Kalani asked.

"Mrs. Crawford can't watch Aaron this week. She's flying to Illinois to stay with her family, her mother had a horrible heart attack last night." I threw my bed back and felt Aaron wriggle around under my arm.