Twenty Five

Y/N'S POV

"Lolo where are you?" I ran up the stairs into my girlfriends bedroom to find her only in a bra and underwear.

"Sorry..." I went to turn around and back out of her room, but she reached out for my arm.

"Not so fast Y/N/N." She pulled me closer to her and placed her hands on my waist.

"I love you." I gave her a toothless smile and placed our foreheads together.

"I love you."

I had still been wearing the green long sleeve shirt from the other day and its starting to get annoying.

"Here let me help you...." Lauren placed her cold hands under my shirt, touching my stomach with her fingertips.

She grabbed the hem of the shirt and slowly raised it above my head, removing it only leaving me in my bra.

I quickly covered my chest and lowered my head.

"Baby, what's wrong? Did I move to fast?" I shook my head.

"There just....really small." Lauren turned her head to the side.

"Babe I think they are perfect just the way they are....Can I um..can I take this off?" She held onto the clip of my black bra.

I was really nervous, but I have her a slight nod.

I felt her unclip the backing and she removed it from my shoulders, letting it fall to the ground.

She didn't say anything just looked at them and I couldn't really tell what she was thinking from her expression.

"I told you they were small..." I bent over to pick up my bra, covering my chest again.

"Stop Y/N. Ive just never....thought I would get to see this part of you." She took my bra from my hands and threw it across her room, landing it on the chair in the corner.

"Here let's take these off too." She tapped on my thighs signaling she wanted my pants off.

I slowly but surely slide my leggings off and layed them on the ground.

"Why haven't you started taking your clothes off yet? Why am I the one having to be naked first?" I poked Lauren in the stomach and she giggled.

"I honestly don't know haha. Here....I'll take some clothes off." She lifted her sweatshirt over her head and she was left in her bra.

"Wow....Those are um..." she smiled and ran her finger along the bottom of my jaw.

"There what baby?" She asked.

"Boobs..." Lauren laughed, causing her head to fall backward.

"Yes babe. They are 'boobs'

I looked at the clock on my girlfriends wall and it read 4:32pm.

"Baby, we really need to shower so we can go get food. I'm starving." I patted my stomach.

"Okay you bottomless pit, when aren't you starving?" I scowled at her and crossed my arms.

"Come on then. Take off those panties and I'll get undressed. I'll meet you in the bathroom, get the water ready." She wiggled her eyebrows  and I walked into the bathroom slipping off my last bit of clothing.

I leaned over the tub edge and turned on the shower, making sure that it wasn't to hot or to cold, but just right.

Once the water was ready I got in letting the warm water hit the skin of my chest.

My eyes were closed and I jumped when I felt a cold hand touch my skin.

"Shit!" I quickly turn around and Lauren's naked front was now touching my naked front.

"Sorry I scared you, turn back around baby." I did as I was told and I heard Lauren squeeze something out of a bottle.

"Is it okay if I wash your back?" I moved my hair to the one side of my neck and nodded.

She rubbed her hands together and then planted them on my shoulders, running them up and down my sides.

"Mhmmm....This is relaxing." I let out a soft sigh and tilted my head to the side.

Lauren hummed in response and took her hands in the warm water, creating it to slide all of the soap off of my now clean back.

"I really do love you Y/N. I'm so happy I met you." I smiled and closed my eyes, still letting the water run down my skin.

A few seconds of just letting Lauren hold me she left a few small kisses on my bare shoulder.

"Should I get your back now love?" I asked softly.

"If you would like to. I don't want you doing anything you don't want, okay?" I nodded and slipped my body around hers so that now my front was facing her back.

I grabbed the vanilla body wash on the small shelf and squeezed a small bit onto the palm of my hand.

Rubbing my hands together, then placing them on Lauren's back.

This is the first time we've ever done something like this...

"Baby can you get a little lower?" I was almost at her ass already and I didn't want to do anything that I would regret.

"Um here?" I lowered them so that they were on the dimples of her back.

"Um...No a little lower..." I lowered them and I was now on her butt, rubbing slowly.

As I started to rub I heard soft moans escaping Lauren's lips.

"Did I hurt you?" I removed my hands jolting backwards.

"No no no. I just....I really enjoyed that." My girlfriend turned around so that we were now facing each other.

"You-you did?" I asked slightly nervous.

"Of course baby." She wrapped her arms around my waist and she was leaving kisses down my neck. Sucking and nipping on small parts.

She finally stopped and I leaned in for a quick kiss, capturing her soft lips within mine.

"If your done baby you can go get ready. Decide on what your hungry for, okay?" I smiled and gave her another quick kiss before hopping out of the shower.

I walked over to the cupboard in the corner of the bathroom and removed two towels.

"Baby I left you a towel on the toilet seat!" I said as I was wrapping the extra large towel around my tiny body.

I walked into Lauren's room and grabbed another random set of clothes from her draws, waiting for her to come back.

A/N( Okay...wow I actually didn't think I was going to make that chapter turn out the way it did, but I'm pretty proud of myself😂 I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'm not sure how many more I'm going to write before this book is over sooo. If you like this book you should really check out my other one called 'Baby can't you see' I think you'll like that one as well. Until next time. COMMENT AND VOTE!)💕✌🏻