Twenty three

Y/N's POV

She leaned over the side of the chair and took my girlfriends lips in her's.

I just sat there with wide eyes waiting for Lauren to pull away, but she never did.

I quickly jumped out of her arms and off her lap, running out the front door.

I just kept running...Didn't know where I was going, but just kept running.

Lauren's POV

"What the fuck Madison!" I shoved her away from me and looked around trying to find Y/N.

"Where did she go?!" I was looking all around frantically trying to find her, but she was no where in sight.

I ran over to the front door and noticed it was still opened so I stepped onto the porch.

"Y/N! Y/N BABY!" I felt the tears run down my cheeks, until I angrily wiped my face.

"Lauren I'm s-" I turned around quickly shoving Madison backward.

"DON'T YOU EVER! AND I MEAN EVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS AGAIN!" When I pushed her, her back hit the wall and she was speechless.

"I'm going to find her." I ran up the stairs into the room Y/N and I were supposed to be sharing and grabbed all of our stuff.

I then ran back down the stairs and out to my car, throwing our bags in the back.

My phone was in my back pocket so I frantically took it out and dialed Y/N's number.

It started to ring, but it went to her voicemail.

"Hi this is Y/N, I guess I'm not here to answer your call. You can try again later. Bye." Her voicemail went off and I left a message for her.

"Baby, please come back. I-I can't lose you. I got her off of me when you left, I just didn't have time to react. I love you. Please call me. I'm looking for you...." Then I hung up and tried a few more times.

I kept on driving around the block, thinking that she wouldn't have gone far, but I didn't see any sign of her.

Y/N's POV

After about and hour or so of constant running, I finally stopped in front of a big park.

It was very late out and starting to get really cold. I walked over to the small swing set in the park and sat on one.

I just can't believe she didn't push her off...We just got back on good terms and now this shit happens.

Bling*Bling*

I took my phone out of the waist band of my leggings and saw that I have twelve calls from Lauren and one voicemail.

I clicked on the voicemail and listened to it.

"Baby, please come back. I-I can't lose you. I got her off of me after you left, I just didn't have time to react. I love you. Please call me. I'm looking for you...."I had a really bad headache from all the crying previously and I just couldn't keep the tears from flowing.

I jumped from the loud crash of thunder in the sky and I started to get scared.

I have never liked storms. I want Lauren.

My hands started to get really shaky and sprinkles of water dropped onto my face.

I was looking all around to find somewhere to stay dry and the closest thing I saw was a big blue tunnel at the play ground.

I got on my hands and knees and slowly crawled into it, laying down trying to get comfortable.

"Please.....Please..." I was now in the fetal position shaking frantically.

I held my phone in my hand and I saw the light flash on my screen.

A text from Kadence.

Big Sissy K: Where the hell are you?!
Sent at 1:32 am

Me: I don't know.....
Sent at 1:33 am

I layed my phone on the ground of the tunnel and rested my head on my arms.

Bling*Bling*

My phone screen lit up again, but this time it was Lauren trying to call me.

I ignored it.

A few minutes passed by and the rain started to become heavier and heavier by the second.

I clicked on my phone to check the time and noticed I had another voicemail from Lauren.

"Baby I know your upset right now, but I also know you don't like storms. I want to keep you safe. Please just call me back. I can come and get you. I love you." The voicemail ended and I sat up in the tunnel resting my back against it.

Letting out a couple of shaky breathes and feeling the tears fall down my face. I then slumped down onto my side.

I turned my phone off and let my eyes close.

Lauren's POV

I went home around four this morning, I couldn't get any answers from Y/N and it was starting to scare me.

I even called Kadence and she said that Y/N only answered her once.

It was now nine AM and I was about to go and look for my girlfriend once again, until I heard my ringtone going off.

I quickly ran into my bathroom, where I had left my phone and answered it. Holding it up to my ear.

(Y=Y/N & L= Lauren)

"Baby! Where are you? Are you okay?"-L

"I'm at some park....I-I don't even know where. I see that it's close to a dentist office...bu-But...."-Y

"Shhh baby, done cry. What does the dentist office sign say?"-L

"I-It says Larry Dickson....."-Y

"Baby, I live only five minutes from there. Stay out, I'm on my way."-L

"O-Okay."-Y

I quickly turned off my phone and sprinted outside to my car.

5 minutes later

I jumped out of my car and ran over to my girlfriend who was rubbing her arms up and down while sitting on a wooden bench.

"Baby!" She looked at me and a frown appeared on her face.

"I know your still mad at me...." I sat beside her on the bench and lightly slapped myself, but it did kind of hurt to a point.

"Stop Lauren. I'm not mad, just upset. I was thinking that Madison was all cool and stuff, but I guess not." I looked at her and rested my hand on her thigh.

"So your not mad at me?" She shook her head.

"I'm still very sorry and I wanna make it up to you." She raised her head from her lap and looked me in the eyes.

"Okay...."

I wrapped my arms around my girlfriends small body and she nuzzled her face into my neck.

"Come on. Let's go home." She nodded against my skin and we stood up walking to my car.

A/N( I cried writing this entire chapter. I was listening to Camila's new songs and I just couldn't function. My heart just breaks every time I try writing anymore, but I enjoy it at the same time. I hope you understand that. Okay well I hope you enjoyed this, even though it is complete shit. Comment and vote)💕✌🏻