Eleven

Y/N POV

"BABE!!!" I called for my girlfriend since I was all the way upstairs.

"Yes?" She peeked her head into Aaron's bedroom where I was.

"Do you mind getting him ready? I just have to finish the stupid dishes, then get dressed for school and ma-" she walked over to me and placed her index finger against my lips.

"Shhh, your rambling. Of course I can get Aaron ready. Go have a little quiet time to yourself. I can do the dishes to, just go and get ready." She smiled and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. I leaned in and kissed her cheek, letting my lips linger there for a moment.

"Okay, I'll be in my room if you need me." She nodded and walked over to Aaron's closet getting out his clothes.

I walked into my bedroom and saw Kalani straightening her hair.

"What should I wear today?" I walked over to my closet and went through all my sweaters and t-shirts.

"I like that one.....I think you should just be casual." I took the white shirt off the hanger and slipped it on.

I walked over to the mirror and took a glimpse.

"Damn...I don't look to bad. This calls for a selfie." I took my phone of the charger and got in position.

Click*

"Lauren is going to love this outfit....I'll send it to her hahah." Kalani raised her eyebrow and stood up from the ground.

"She is literally downstairs...Just go down and show her." I rolled my eyes and took my sweatpants off, slipping on my black skinny jeans.

"I know, but......Idk I like sending her texts. That's how me met anyway."

Y/N: I know your just downstairs, but I wanted to send you a sneek peek of what I'm wearing...

Sent at 7:32 am

Love: I need to call Ally over so she can give me some holy water. I need to cleanse myself from all the sins that have come to my mind rn......🤤😳
Sent at 7:34 am

I laughed from the text my girlfriend had just sent me and I shoved my phone into my jean pocket, grabbing my backpack from the chair in my room.

"Kalani? You ready?" My best friend unplugged the straightener and grabbed her bag draping it over her shoulder.

"Yeah I guess so." She stopped and looked outside my window.

"Hey...isn't that your mom's car? I thought she was supposed to be gone for a week?" I ran over to my window and indeed saw my mom dragging her suit case to the front door.

I ran down the stairs and saw my mom entering the front door.

"Mom! I missed you!"I wrapped my arms around her.

"I missed you to Y/N/N....Where is Aaron?"she let go of me and walked over to the kitchen where Lauren was holding him.

"Who are you?" My mom asked politely.

"Oh you must be Mrs. Johnson! I'm Lauren...Lauren Jauregui." She held Aaron in one arm while the other was reached out in front of my mom.

"It's ummm, nice to meet you Lauren. Can I hold my son?" She laughed and Lauren handed him over.

"Babe, we need to go so we won't be late."Lauren places her hands on my hips and guided me to the door.

"I'll see you later honey! I love you!" My mom seemed really tired...And I mean really tired.

"Kalani let's GOOOO!!!" My best friend had run out of the house and we all jumped in her car.

"Babe...My friends want to meet you....I mean if you don't want to, then you don't have to...I just told them how amazing you are and they think your cool....I think your a dork, but your MY dork." She smiled and I noticed how nervous she was so I put my hand on her thigh and rubbed the skin of her leg with my thumb.

"I would be delighted to meet your friends...I just hope they like me...Not many people do..." The last part of sentence was mainly me speaking to almost a whisper, but my girl friend heard me.

"I know for a fact that my friends will like you....Here, let me tell you about them." I smiled and layed my head on her shoulder.

"So Ally....She has a boyfriend named Troy and is reeeeally good at baking...Then we have Camz...she is my best friend and always will be...I mean beside you of course. And she is like a little puppy, but can be aggressive when she wants...." she went on to talk all about her friends while I just sat there and listened to every word that had come out of her adorkable mouth.