Eighteen

Lauren's POV

I had been sitting down in Y/N's living room for almost forty minutes and I am starting to get really bored.

I tossed my phone to the side of the couch and stood up walking up the stairs.

I slowly opened my girlfriends bedroom door and saw her still laying on her side.

I walked into the room and slowly sat down on the bed tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Lolo....Mmmm I don't wanna get up." My eyes widened and I got up from the bed.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you. I'll j-" She cut me off and sat up rubbing her eyes.

"No...You can stay." I nodded and drug the chair she had in the corner of her room, over to her.

I sat in it and propped my feet up on her bed.

"Did you have a good day today?" She looked at me and shrugged.

"It could have been better I guess...I really missed you though." Y/N stuck her bottom lip out and I jumped onto the bed kissing her lips.

"And I missed you!" She giggled, but her happiness quickly disappeared.

I got back into the chair and sat there looking at her face.

"Baby what's wrong?" She looked me in the eyes and didn't say anything, just took her phone off the charger and started playing on it.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked again, but she was still continuing to go through Tumblr on her phone.

I gently grabbed her wrist and took her phone out of her hands, shoving it in my sweatshirt pocket.

"Talk to me babe." She jerked away from me and got closer to the wall.

My heart started to ache so I just stood up and started walking to the door. I thought when I opened it that she would stop me, but I kept walking and she never say anything.

Once I reached the living room, I grabbed all my stuff and shoved it into my backpack.

As I was about to walk out of the door I felt a tear about to slip out of my eye.

"Keep it together Lauren...Be strong." I whispered to myself sniffing them away.

I gently closed the front door and walked my way back to the school to get my car.

Kadence's POV

"Come on Aaron. Y/N/N misses you!" I poked my little brothers stomach.

He let out a loud giggle and started to make bubbly noises with his mouth.

"I think I'm going to go and change him before Y/N sees him, she always complains that he poops on her." We both laughed and I sat all of his stuff down in the living room.

I'm guessing Y/N and Lauren are upstairs because I didn't see them downstairs. I walked up the flight of stairs and entered my sisters room.

She was sitting up against her headboard playing on her phone.

"What ya doing girly?" She looked over at me while I rested my head against the door frame.

"Nothing." Then she looked away. Something is up, I can tell.

"What's wrong?" She sighed and dropped her phone in her lap, running her hands threw her hair.

"Oh my god. Nothing is wrong." I put my hands up in defense.

"Okay Jesus Christ. I only asked a question, calm down." She sighed again and went back to her phone.

I walked over to the bed and sat on the edge of it.

"So, where's Lauren?" She looked away from her screen and looked at me like I was stupid.

"She went downstairs...Didn't you see her?" I raised and eyebrow and shook my head slowly.

"No. There was no one downstairs when we got back?" She quickly looked back down at her phone and I watched her go into her contacts and got in the chat with her and Lauren.

The text she sent said..

Love of my life💕: Lauren where are you?!
Sent at 8:54 pm

She ran her fingers threw her hair once again and let out a frustrated growl.

"What's wrong? And don't lie to me, I can tell something is wrong." She threw the covers off of her and went to her dresser, pulling out a pair of sweatpants.

"I was sleeping and Lauren had come in and woke up. She asked how my day was and it was fine until I saw her walking with some blonde girl out front after school...I didn't want to tell her I was upset so I just basically ignored it every time she asked." I shook my head and stood up following her down the stairs.

"Where are you going? And why didn't you just ask?" She opened the basement door and jogged down the stairs flipping the light switch on.

"I'm betting you that she is asleep down here. I just want to look." When ran down the hallway and didn't see anything.

"Where did she go?" I asked.

"I don't know.....I didn't think she would be phased by me ignoring her..." I shook my head and we went upstairs.

"Wait....You said she was walking with some blonde girl?" My sister nodded.

"We just got new neighbors...They were all blonde." She turned her head to the side and looked confused.

"The mother Mrs. Violet said her daughter was in eleventh grade. That might have been her?" She sighed again and plopped down on the couch covering her face.

"I need to call Lauren...." I handed her the house phone and she dialed her number.

It rang for a few seconds until I saw Y/N throw the phone at the recliner.

"You've reached Lauren Jaguar, ill call you back as soon as possible...Byyyee." My sister was mimicking.

"No luck?" She shook her head.

"We are taking the casserole I made over to the Violets house soon so put something nicer on. We can see this girl who Lauren was with." She nodded and ran up the stairs.

A/N( I said I would post as much as I can and I'm trying. I hope you enjoy this cliffhanger! GOOD DAY/ NIGHT PEEPS!)💕✌🏻