Twenty Seven

Kadence's POV

"I told you his party started at noon! Where the hell are you?!" I was on the phone with Y/N because she said she would be here at eleven to help set up.

"I'm down the street okay. I'll see you in a minute." She hung up and I stomped my way into the kitchen where Riley had been putting things on Aaron's cake.

He loved blocks so we just made legos out of Fondant and placed them randomly on the cake.

"What's got you all riled up?"

"It's not a big deal, but I did remind Y/N last night to be here early." I sat on the bar stool.

"Cut her some slack okay? She said she would be here at eleven and it's only ten thirty so..." She was right. I was making it a big deal.

I nodded my head and heard the door open.

"I'm here!" Y/N burst through the front door while Lauren was holding a gigantic teddy bear.

"What with the big bear?" I asked pointing to it.

"It's Aaron's present. I know it's huge, but it can just sit in his bedroom." I nodded and watched Lauren drag it up the stairs into his room.

"Where is the little guy anyway. I haven't seen him in a few days and I miss his face." She began to look around for him.

"He slept with me in my bed last night. He's been having bad dreams lately and I feel bad so I just snuggle with him until he eventually falls asleep." She nodded.

"So he's still asleep?"

"Yeah, but he needs to be woken up so we can get his pictures done. Why don't you go and wake him up?" she smiled and ran up the stairs.

Y/N's POV

"Lolo wanna help me wake little man up?" My girlfriend nodded and I slowly opened my sisters bedroom door.

He was in the middle of the bed with his butt up in the air, holding onto his stuffed money blanket. 

I quietly tip toed over to the bed and layed on my side rubbing his back gently.

"Airbear it's time to get up big guy." He moved around and started to rub his eyes.

"Come on let's get you dressed." I slowly picked him up and he snuggled into my chest as I carried him to his bedroom.

"Lair can you hand me those clothes right there?" I said as I laid Aaron down in his changing table.

She gave me a green t-shirt with some light blue jean shorts and suspenders.

I slipped all of his clothes on, it was tricky trying to get him to stay still while putting the suspenders on, but Lauren and I eventually got it.

"Come on bubby lets go." He giggled and we all went downstairs.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone yelled as we got to the bottom.

Aaron thought it was completely hilarious because he couldn't stop laughing.

Ally, Dinah and Normani were all waiting in the living room so we walked over there.

"Thanks for coming guys!" They all smiled and Aaron laughed.

"Here let me take him." Ally had her arms open so I handed Aaron to her and she was about to walk off before I told her something.